There are 189 users in the forums

Getting your 49er Fix

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sspiker:
I download the games.

Well, most of the games.

Where can you download them from. I don't have a dvr or nfl rewind but I would like to rewatch the games.
I enjoy watching and betting on horse-racing season to pass the time. Also it's Summer so there's plenty to do. Winter time after the Superbowl bugs me a lot more.
I get high
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Don't worry man, minicamp this weekend. I have been nailed to my laptop waiting for the rookie interviews and new training clips. Get on it man !!
Originally posted by ivanm05:
The draft came and went. The 1st Preseason game is approximately 3 months away. I search for new 49er videos on youtube everyday.

I don't know if many of you are like me, but I'm having trouble getting my 49er fix. It might just be me but I've never been more antsy for an NFL season to start than this one. I was just wondering if many of you have this problem, or if any of you have any suggestions to get that 49er fix now that the draft is over.

Thanks, guys. Go NINERS!!

I am right there with you. The problem for me is I don't have a passion for any other sport or team. I always want the bay area teams to do well, but I just don't have the passion for them. During football season the time between games is easily filled by recapping the last game and examining the next upcoming opponents. Now I'm stuck checking if there is any 49ers news, and I think the next three months are going to be very very slow news wise.
I have Kap's first game vs the Bears saved on dvr ...plus the season opener against the packers , the patriots game, the cardinals game when Alex was damn near perfect , the playoff game vs the Packers , the NFC Championship game ...but I erased that goddamn superbowl

plus I have the playoff game vs the Saints ..THE CATCH 3, and every single one of our Americas game episodes

And keeping some classic NFL films dvd's around is a good way to get your football fix
Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper:
Originally posted by ivanm05:
The draft came and went. The 1st Preseason game is approximately 3 months away. I search for new 49er videos on youtube everyday.

I don't know if many of you are like me, but I'm having trouble getting my 49er fix. It might just be me but I've never been more antsy for an NFL season to start than this one. I was just wondering if many of you have this problem, or if any of you have any suggestions to get that 49er fix now that the draft is over.

Thanks, guys. Go NINERS!!

I am right there with you. The problem for me is I don't have a passion for any other sport or team. I always want the bay area teams to do well, but I just don't have the passion for them. During football season the time between games is easily filled by recapping the last game and examining the next upcoming opponents. Now I'm stuck checking if there is any 49ers news, and I think the next three months are going to be very very slow news wise.

Yeah, I know. I guess what's hard is that Harbaugh is very stingy as far as letting the media cover practices and whatnot, and I get the reason why, but it still sucks. What WOULD be amazing is if the Niners did a show like Hard Knocks this offseason without there being repercussions, that only 49er fans could watch .... only in a perfect world.

Just to think of all the storylines.. Kaepernick's sophmore season; Lattimore, Tank, and Manningham rehabing; Patton vs. AJ; Nate Montana and Okoye trying out... It would be awesome
i refresh my instagram every 18 seconds hoping one of the players posts something new so i can live vicariously through them until the season starts
[ Edited by VancouverNiner on May 10, 2013 at 11:43 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone