Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Nothing says football like Levis.......Horrible name

candlestick, monster, 3com

those scream football
Originally posted by 4NINA4LIFE:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Oh crap, you do know we are all going to get ripped by all the Seahags fans right ?! SOB !! What's wrong with Oracle or something ?! They own the America's Cup team. Thanks Jed !!

Jed can't beat money out of people if they don't want to pay the freight . . . and eff the Hawk fans . . . the question for them is Why is their little elfen QB pimping for a San Francisco based company?

I'm pretty sure Levi's is pimping him and asked him to do it. The guy had a crazy rookie season and seems like a good role model with a great upbringing. I like how he talks about the values he learned from his dad and how he mentioned how little kids are watching. A lot of young NFL players could learn a thing or two from this ad.

Yeah, I'm sure he wrote the add
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Originally posted by mayo49:
Waaaa. What a bunch of baby's. It doesn't sound right...Waaaa.

$220 million.... who cares about the freakin' name... they can name it skinny jeans stadium for all i care lol
"The Stitch"
Strauss House...meh
The Lev...meeeh
The Zip...meeeeeeehhh

The nickname is gonna be tough
all niners will now be playing in jeggings instead of their standard pants

I like the House of Strauss
Well at least it's not Wrangler.

Originally posted by 4NINA4LIFE:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Oh crap, you do know we are all going to get ripped by all the Seahags fans right ?! SOB !! What's wrong with Oracle or something ?! They own the America's Cup team. Thanks Jed !!

Jed can't beat money out of people if they don't want to pay the freight . . . and eff the Hawk fans . . . the question for them is Why is their little elfen QB pimping for a San Francisco based company?

I'm pretty sure Levi's is pimping him and asked him to do it. The guy had a crazy rookie season and seems like a good role model with a great upbringing. I like how he talks about the values he learned from his dad and how he mentioned how little kids are watching. A lot of young NFL players could learn a thing or two from this ad.

Yeah, I'm sure he wrote the add

Ok so first you said it was he who went to Levi's to pimp stuff for their company and now you're saying none of the words he's saying came from his thoughts?
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I'm good with it, don't see why the complaining?

Me either ... jeans are cool. Could be worse, it could be something stupid like 'the clink' ;)
Originally posted by mayo49:
Waaaa. What a bunch of baby's. It doesn't sound right...Waaaa.

I think it's actually pretty cool, the connection to the actual 49ers is pretty crazy
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Well at least it's not Wrangler.

Sure, cos we have Russell Wilson as our guy. Did you see that TV spot that I posted ? What a disaster as it turns out !!
Tight fit ... they buttoned up the deal ...
Share 49ersWebzone