Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • dmax
  • Veteran
terrible..name just terrible
501 Stadium has a nice ring to it?
Originally posted by 4NINA4LIFE:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Oh crap, you do know we are all going to get ripped by all the Seahags fans right ?! SOB !! What's wrong with Oracle or something ?! They own the America's Cup team. Thanks Jed !!

Jed can't beat money out of people if they don't want to pay the freight . . . and eff the Hawk fans . . . the question for them is Why is their little elfen QB pimping for a San Francisco based company?

I'm pretty sure Levi's is pimping him and asked him to do it. The guy had a crazy rookie season and seems like a good role model with a great upbringing. I like how he talks about the values he learned from his dad and how he mentioned how little kids are watching. A lot of young NFL players could learn a thing or two from this ad.

best believe all them hipsters in Seattle are now rockin the 501s because of dude
Cool.
very meh
Nothing says football like Levis.......Horrible name
Now we get to have Brett farve and Earnhardt Jrs pictures everywhere there...greeeeaat
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Now we get to have Brett farve and Earnhardt Jrs pictures everywhere there...greeeeaat

Yep because we're called Wrangler Stadium
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Yep because we're called Wrangler Stadium

erbody tarded
hey, it could've been worse like...Taco Bell Arena or e-Harmony Field.

I ain't complaining.

Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

Levi's has been around for decades and I'm sure we've all owned a pair once in our lives. I own a couple of pairs right now. If you didn't think it was a problem when that red tag was on your butt, there shouldn't be a problem right now. 501 Stadium sounds nice to me.
Cool. I guess all of you are crying because it isnt as cool as "google" or something, but it is a solid brand that will be around and already pay a lot of money to advertising. No issues.

Continue with your crying.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Waaaa. What a bunch of baby's. It doesn't sound right...Waaaa.

Levi's has been around for decades and I'm sure we've all owned a pair once in our lives. I own a couple of pairs right now. If you didn't think it was a problem when that red tag was on your butt, there shouldn't be a problem right now. 501 Stadium sounds nice to me.

I could roll with 501 stadium or 501 field...

"We going to the 501 for The game" I could live with that

I could roll with 501 stadium or 501 field...

"We going to the 501 for The game" I could live with that

Yes! Either one sounds good.
Share 49ersWebzone