There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NAMED: Levi's® Stadium thread

Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Sorry but field of jeans is just too fruity
How bout Levi's Strauss house
Of even Levi's field
But please folks this is a 1billion dollar stadium
The fun of the field of jeans pun will quickly fade and become the kind of joke where people are laughing at you more so than with you

"The House that Strauss built"

apologies if someone came up with that one already

i think it has and apology accepted
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
I reiterate my choice for a nickname: "Denims Den"

- alliterative and easy to say, with a poetic balance of syllables
- depending on the context can be both benignly witty or ominous
- not as clumsy as "Denims Dungeon" which has too many syllables and sounds like its trying too hard to sound menacing
- as already mentioned, references "Devil's Den" a bloody part of the Battle of Gettysburg
- of course ties into the whole jeans theme, but not too overtly that its corny

it'd be cool if they at least use it for a section of the stadium...
Nope
Its gonna be the RED TAG ..........

Simple.... RED and easy to say........

You tell me...go to 49ers .com or the stadium site and look at the logos , Whats the first thing that comes to mind ?

Red Tag
Originally posted by redrazer45:
Its gonna be the RED TAG ..........

Simple.... RED and easy to say........

You tell me...go to 49ers .com or the stadium site and look at the logos , Whats the first thing that comes to mind ?

Red Tag

Originally posted by Ballistic:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
I reiterate my choice for a nickname: "Denims Den"

- alliterative and easy to say, with a poetic balance of syllables
- depending on the context can be both benignly witty or ominous
- not as clumsy as "Denims Dungeon" which has too many syllables and sounds like its trying too hard to sound menacing
- as already mentioned, references "Devil's Den" a bloody part of the Battle of Gettysburg
- of course ties into the whole jeans theme, but not too overtly that its corny

it'd be cool if they at least use it for a section of the stadium...
Nope

*reported*
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
I reiterate my choice for a nickname: "Denims Den"

- alliterative and easy to say, with a poetic balance of syllables
- depending on the context can be both benignly witty or ominous
- not as clumsy as "Denims Dungeon" which has too many syllables and sounds like its trying too hard to sound menacing
- as already mentioned, references "Devil's Den" a bloody part of the Battle of Gettysburg
- of course ties into the whole jeans theme, but not too overtly that its corny

it'd be cool if they at least use it for a section of the stadium...
Nope

*reported*
aww dang
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by redrazer45:
Its gonna be the RED TAG ..........

Simple.... RED and easy to say........

You tell me...go to 49ers .com or the stadium site and look at the logos , Whats the first thing that comes to mind ?

Red Tag

Have we reached acceptance yet or are we still in the depression stage?
Where do we put our jeans when we take them off? The Hanger!!

Hey bro, what you got planned for the weekend?

Imma be in the Hanger for the Niners game.

Cool, I got tix too!

http://www.lillianvernon.com/Product/PantsHanger?utm_source=googleproductads&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=googleproductads_cpc&utm_term=L810747
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jun 5, 2013 at 5:33 PM ]
nvm
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Jun 5, 2013 at 9:09 PM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Where do we put our jeans when we take them off? The Hanger!!

Hey bro, what you got planned for the weekend?

Imma be in the Hanger for the Niners game.

Cool, I got tix too!

http://www.lillianvernon.com/Product/PantsHanger?utm_source=googleproductads&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=googleproductads_cpc&utm_term=L810747

More like put them in the hamper or the cleaners
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Where do we put our jeans when we take them off? The Hanger!!

Hey bro, what you got planned for the weekend?

Imma be in the Hanger for the Niners game.

Cool, I got tix too!

http://www.lillianvernon.com/Product/PantsHanger?utm_source=googleproductads&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=googleproductads_cpc&utm_term=L810747

Originally posted by 9erReign:

Hey man, it's tough to come up with a nickname with an edge to it when your sponsor is Levi. We have to come up with something that ties in but keeps it simple and to the point. Hawks got the Clink, what do we have?
We have to work hard at this until we get it right. We MUST DO THIS!!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We have to work hard at this until we get it right. We MUST DO THIS!!

It's already done.