There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NAMED: Levi's® Stadium thread

Instead of an area called 'The Black Hole' we should have an area called 'The Red Crotch'. Lol
At least Levi's has a long history in Nor Cal. I'd be pissed if we were named after a Silicon Valley tech company. Speaking of Levi's I'd wish they'd bring back their Silver Tab line and cancel their dorky ass skinny jeans which is the worst fad ever.
[ Edited by Olejohnnyboy on May 9, 2013 at 10:23 PM ]
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
Instead of an area called 'The Black Hole' we should have an area called 'The Red Crotch'. Lol

The Crimson Crotch
^ lol. That's good.
[ Edited by Olejohnnyboy on May 9, 2013 at 11:24 PM ]
Levi's is fine. I like the name and we'll all get used to it. Nobody seems to ever like change, but then they just carry on with their life. The name really could be worse, so be grateful that it isn't Kia, Huggies, or Lulu lemon. Jed is no dummy. He picked a company that has global recognition. I love the Levi's link to the original miners. Some people said that 49ers and Levi's don't equal football, but they equal America. Nothing says American like football and nice pair of Levi's.... I hate that it's only May, but rookie training camp starts today, so we'll have more stuff to b**ch about.
I like the idea of Levi Stadium. It has staying power.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:

The Crimson Crotch

lol
Get your 501's on!
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:e e

Ya, I can see it now... Crabs and VD take the Red Crotch Leap!
Lmao!!!
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:

The Crimson Crotch
Sounds like a girl having a period.
Naw, it would be Crabs and VD dive head first in to 'The Red Crotch'!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
What about the zipper?
Naw, it would be Crabs and VD dive head first in to 'The Red Crotch'!

my money's on big Dix.

[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on May 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM ]