LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

NAMED: Levi's® Stadium thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Harbaugh got all dressed up for the event I see.

Uggh they have their hands on their hips...season over
Originally posted by robniner:
So, will there be a mooning section for the fans so they can express how they feel about the opponent or the referees?

Uh.....what?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Uggh they have their hands on their hips...season over

photoshopped???
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Terrible naming choice. Levi's? For real?

They're playing in the heart of Silicon Valley. I can't believe one of the big boys didn't step up to the plate.
[ Edited by kray28 on May 8, 2013 at 8:56 PM ]
Originally posted by Rascal:
We better stick with Levi's jeans from now on then. I really thought the name would be a bit more interesting like 501 Field or something.

Actually much better,, send it on down to Jed down at the office..501 Field has a a nice ring to it..never happen tho...

At least lose that god awful huge ® look like s++t.......
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on May 8, 2013 at 9:01 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
So, will there be a mooning section for the fans so they can express how they feel about the opponent or the referees?

Uh.....what?

How would you like to drop your jeans to a bunch of visiting Seahawks fans that peed you off and show how you feel? Or the refs walking towards the tunnel and you express it from the stands if we get hosed?
Levi's was founded in 1853, a mere 4 years after the beginning of the gold rush that gives the 49ers their name, in San Francisco, California.
The company got its start selling supplies to gold miners.
If you think there's a better company to represent the San Francisco 49ers, slap yourself in your ignorant, bloated face. And think again.

Uh.....what?

How would you like to drop your jeans to a bunch of visiting Seahawks fans that peed you off and show how you feel? Or the refs walking towards the tunnel and you express it from the stands if we get hosed?

Interesting fetish, but I would not like to drop my pants for any man, player or ref, at a football game.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on May 8, 2013 at 9:17 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

is that Nicholas Cage on the left

I wonder where the Dockers name will be used? Has been used as a sponsor with the NFL ON FOX coverage.
[ Edited by robniner on May 8, 2013 at 9:25 PM ]

Uh.....what?

Interesting fetish, but I would not like to drop my pants for any man, player or ref, at a football game.

Hm. I would.
Originally posted by captain_planet:

Uh.....what?

Hm. I would.

I think you misread that. Or ignored the punctuation. lol
Originally posted by captain_planet:

Uh.....what?

Hm. I would.

Response has been CENSORED due to forum posting rules.
I think you misread that. Or ignored the punctuation. lol

'Tis bliss.
Share 49ersWebzone