There are 186 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NAMED: Levi's® Stadium thread

Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
He had to wear a pair of Levi's!!! Therefore no khakis, no black 49er sweatshirt. I think this is the first time I've seen him without his normal fit! Lol

He could have worn Dockers. Its still supporting the company.

True! But would have been hard to recognize compared to a good ol' pair of blue jeans.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Harbaugh got all dressed up for the event I see.

Is Harbaugh wearing angel wings like the Victoria Secrets models?
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Also acceptable! Good thread people!! Laughs a-plenty in here. I know Levi's jeans aren't exactly setting the world on fire today but dang I really don't get all the negative comments. I've enjoyed reading all of them although to me it doesn't really matter what they call the stadium. I would however like to see the field named something else. Like Bill Walsh field!!! Not sure if thats still a possibility but I wouldn't mind seeing that happen.

I keep trying to read your response but my eyes will not track downwards.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Who the f**k cares what the name is?

Nobody really. Honestly if Burt's bees wax sponsored it I wouldnt care.

I'm just happy the stadium found someone for naming rights, unlike the dallas monstrosity.

In the end, it's all about the money.
Not feeling the name. Feeling dat $220 mil doe.
ALL jokes aside I dig the dinero.

To put it in perspective,back in the day, that could've helped us have T.O., Tom Brady , and Ed Reed in their prime playing for us.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
ALL jokes aside I dig the dinero.

To put it in perspective,back in the day, that could've helped us have T.O., Tom Brady , and Ed Reed in their prime playing for us.

I think the most important thing is its additional money for quality coaches and scouts to keep the run going.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Lol. Name kinda sucks. I was hoping for Google, Apple, or some other local tech business. Oh well.
its hilarious how there are so many critics of the new stadium name. its like everyone either wants a cool or intimidating sounding stadium name... how about freddy kruger field? funny how everyone is questioning the decisions of the same management team that put together a super bowl contender . levi's and the 49ers ARE san francisco. PERIOD.
Originally posted by luis1985:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Lol. Name kinda sucks. I was hoping for Google, Apple, or some other local tech business. Oh well.

So glad its not apple. Hate there products
Originally posted by iLL49er:
amazed that people are taking issue w/ this cuz of russell wilson.

get a grip!

Don't worry. Kaepernick is working on a deal with CenturyLink to promote some new routers.
Winning is in the jeans for the Niners.
Was hoping for google, but Levi Stadium isn't bad at all.
Originally posted by djgtek:
its hilarious how there are so many critics of the new stadium name. its like everyone either wants a cool or intimidating sounding stadium name... how about freddy kruger field? funny how everyone is questioning the decisions of the same management team that put together a super bowl contender . levi's and the 49ers ARE san francisco. PERIOD.

Just in Santa Clara.....