LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

NAMED: Levi's® Stadium thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rascal:
We better stick with Levi's jeans from now on then. I really thought the name would be a bit more interesting like 501 Field or something.

I was hoping for The Zipper personally, I wonder what it'll be nicknamed...no ones calling it "Levi's" that's for sure...
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Defuego:
Originally posted by boast:
Levi Strauss & Co. (LS&Co.) announced that it will present the Santa Clara Stadium Authority a proposal for a 20-year, $220 million naming rights agreement for "Levi's� Stadium" on Thursday, May 9, 2013.

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Levis-Proposes-Stadium-Naming-Rights/a2d52c6d-db7a-4040-9ced-a04bc0198eb7

***any posts mentioning religion will come with a 25% warning

It looks like this picture is predicting that Delanie Walker will be back with the 49ers some time after the 2013 season.

Or maybe that the 49ers won't retire his number this offseason and another player will use it. lol

Come on, look at that picture. 46 even has the same build and they are clearly trying to use players who's numbers fans recognize. My guess is they just added on the Levi portion onto already existing artwork, but I like the predicting the future angle more.
The Field of Jeans

The House of Strauss

Denim's Den

^ nicknames
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
might as well change our name to the San Francisco Male Camel Toes!

I dig.

Going to see the Niners at the Cameltoe or the Moosknuckle!
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Denim Dan Field

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet54s
Other owners won't be thrilled with that number RT @MaioccoCSN: Levi's announces 20-year, $220 million naming rights deal for Levi's Stadium

‏@Jcool0
@RapSheet why?

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
@Jcool0 little low

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
our cheer squad.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Eric Fisher ‏@EricFisherSBJ

Levi Stadium naming rights deal w avg of $11M/yr is far less than deals for Farmers, MetLife, Citi, each ~$20M/yr

I was hoping for EA Sports....
Championship
Originally posted by Jcool:

Levi Stadium naming rights deal w avg of $11M/yr is far less than deals for Farmers, MetLife, Citi, each ~$20M/yr

Metlife is $17.5 mill a year, and that covers 2 teams. What's Citi's and Farmers' stadiums?
Originally posted by verb1der:
I was hoping for EA Sports....

Are you serious? Hell no.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:

Fire York
Share 49ersWebzone