There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is this our last season with Roman?

Originally posted by bigwads:
I really don't understand the infatuation with Roman.

I don't get it either. I think he will be a genius in a few years, maybe 4-5, as he gets experience as an assistant OC to a mentor like Norv, MikeS. Then he will look back at his Jumbo Read Option fetish phase and laugh about it.

But not now.
i just cant see it happening any time soon
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by bdub2588:
I was frustrated with his play calling here and there but the Ravens were taking away a lot of options. Plus they knew the refs wouldn't call PI or Holding... If anything I think there were one or two clear opportunities for kaep to run it in. And I have to admit the hand off to Gore wasn't my favorite, but it could have been the perfect play at that time with the defensive look Baltimore was giving us. Let's face it if we didn't have those massive defensive breakdown late in the end of the season, we could have dominated all through the playoffs! Straight up.

Can't really disagree with this.

My argument against this... we were playing better teams down the stretch. Better teams score more points. New England, Green Bay, Seattle, Atlanta. It is what it is.

Can't tell you what happened to Culliver though vs. Baltimore. Yikes.

Justin Smith had his triceps torn and our pass rush disappeared. Aldon was on track to break the single season sack record. Then the last 4 games 0 sacks and our secondary suffered
Hmm, the USC job has opened up.
I would be as confident to let go of Roman as much as some of you if we have a good replacement.
I don't foresee any problems replacing him.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I would be as confident to let go of Roman as much as some of you if we have a good replacement.

logical choice would be qb coach geep chryst. If im not mistaken hes also the passing game coordinator?
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

logical choice would be qb coach geep chryst. If im not mistaken hes also the passing game coordinator?

Logical choice doesn't always mean a good choice
i dont think he would go to USC
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

jesus, the understatements of understatements
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

jesus, the understatements of understatements

[ Edited by 16to87 on Sep 29, 2013 at 1:44 PM ]
If Roman decided to go I wouldn't be mad. Other guys would step up & we would be ok.
If the Niners fall short of the high expectations that are on them, I think Roman is a likely scapegoat...so yes. While I certainly don't wish for failure, if it happens, I think that Roman will probably get the blame.
Originally posted by tohara3:
If Roman decided to go I wouldn't be mad. Other guys would step up & we would be ok.
This is why we have Jim as head coach. We will survive
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
This is why we have Jim as head coach. We will survive

the head coach should step in every time roman goes in the retard zone. when he does not, he is just as guilty as roman in my opinion