There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome to the 49ers Coaching Staff Ronald Curry



affirmative action hire

Thanks Obama
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,944
good student of the game.. those people make better coaches than hall of fame players
  • bors
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,773
Originally posted by cciowa:
good student of the game.. those people make better coaches than hall of fame players

Those people????
He was a decent WR in OAK. I'm sure he is smart.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,944
Originally posted by bors:
Originally posted by cciowa:
good student of the game.. those people make better coaches than hall of fame players

Those people????
uh yes those people who were never pro bowlers. look at our coach,, decent to good player, never a hall of famer and a wonderful coach.. then you look at bart starr, hall of fame and horrible coach. Did I miss something in your reply??
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:


affirmative action hire

Thanks Obama

Just boneheaded!! Now we know where you stand.
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on May 6, 2013 at 7:45 PM ]
Originally posted by xtm059:
Curry made his professional regular season debut on November 3, 2002, in a 23-20 loss to cross-town rival San Francisco 49ers.

Good .... So he should know his place then.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:


affirmative action hire

Thanks Obama

Just boneheaded!! Now we know where you stand.
I wonder if his previous name was Nolan Has a Plan!
lol
Guy was awesome coming out of HS. Everyone thought he'd be the next Bo Jackson, by playing in the NBA and the NFL. Went to UNC on a basketball/football scholarship. Set alot of UNC records at QB, but was never the player everyone thought he would be coming out of HS. He actually overshadowed Michael Vick in HS in the same state at the same time.
Who did he replace?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,315
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Guy was awesome coming out of HS. Everyone thought he'd be the next Bo Jackson, by playing in the NBA and the NFL. Went to UNC on a basketball/football scholarship. Set alot of UNC records at QB, but was never the player everyone thought he would be coming out of HS. He actually overshadowed Michael Vick in HS in the same state at the same time.

who???
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,315
Originally posted by robniner:
Who did he replace?

Bobby Engram, who is now a Wide Receivers Coach with the University of Pittsburgh
[ Edited by Jcool on May 6, 2013 at 9:54 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,027
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by susweel:
welcome to the staff now make sure the coffee and donuts are on time........b***h


Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by robniner:
Who did he replace?

Bobby Engram, who is now a Wide Receivers Coach with the University of Pittsburgh

Oh yeah, Penn State star and known for playing WR for the Bears and I believe the Seahawks.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home