There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers sign G Adam Synder (2 year deal)...

if its to take L. Daivs' spot im fine. still hoping Bykowski or Wiggins steps up as the swing tackle
Originally posted by VA49er:
I seem to recall that his real value to us was versatility. He seemed awesome at guard because he repalced Chilo. I think the whole system in Ariz. was so messed up from the floor up that you can't really judge his performance there. Obciously he's a backup/versitile depth guy now who has familiarity with our players and coaches so that's good. He was a good competitor. I wonder if he will get a chance to push to be the center. It's the only place I can see him cracking the lineup. Hey welcome back.

Cards fan saying that he had an injured elbow all year for them. I'll give him some slack, I guess. Versatile and experienced depth. Not a big issue one way or another to me.
came back with his tail between his legs. Should have never left!!!
Originally posted by 190836:
came back with his tail between his legs. Should have never left!!!

Sh*t.. Cards paid him well. He'd have been foolish to pass on that.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by 190836:
came back with his tail between his legs. Should have never left!!!

Sh*t.. Cards paid him well. He'd have been foolish to pass on that.

Agreed, but we showed our class by taking him back. That'll teach him a lesson not turn his back on us.
Originally posted by 190836:
came back with his tail between his legs. Should have never left!!!

If he hadn't left, Boone probably wouldn't have emerged. Snyder wasn't as bad as Rachal, but he was still a massive liability on our line. I just trust any of our rookie/soph linemen more than I do Boone.
[ Edited by Disp on May 6, 2013 at 3:40 PM ]
Originally posted by Disp:
Originally posted by 190836:
came back with his tail between his legs. Should have never left!!!

If he hadn't left, Boone probably wouldn't have merged. Snyder wasn't as bad as Rachal, but he was still a massive liability on our line. I just trust any of our rookie/soph linemen more than I do Boone.

Er.... perhaps. I think Harbs and Co. really loved Boone and were itchin' to get him into the starting lineup. Boone would likely have usurped Snyder anyway, me thinks.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
if its to take L. Daivs' spot im fine. still hoping Bykowski or Wiggins steps up as the swing tackle

I'm actually hoping Luke Marquardt can be the guy. Snyder is OK but I would prefer a younger guy with more upside.
Serviceable backup... went to AZ and made his 5M guaranteed and only had to be there one year. Well played good sir.
called it.

will make a good back up, and was always a physical run blocker, and will give up some insight into the cards playbook.
Wtf????
what insight is he going to give us into the cards playbook when he doesn't even know the cards playbook? they have an entirely new coaching staff
Snyder wasn't bad with us

I remember when Rachal was starting at RG our whole oline sucked, once we plugged in Snyder instead of Rachal it was an instant upgrade and our line was average.
I am not a big fan of having him back. Let's just hope he doesn't have to see the field at all.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Snyder wasn't bad with us

I remember when Rachal was starting at RG our whole oline sucked, once we plugged in Snyder instead of Rachal it was an instant upgrade and our line was average.

He will be a solid backup. We don't have a good T backup, now Boone could slide to T and Snyder could man the guard if we get any injuries.