LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

My 49ers Draft Video Edit "Ambition"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wanted to make a video of this years draft class and hope you guys enjoy it.

Good stuff
Good stuff indeed! I couldn't be more excited about Tank Carradine and Vance McDonald. I fell sorry for that small db that tried to tackle McDonald at the goal line at the :50 mark! Can't wait to see him run over Sherman's arrogant azz. GO NINERS GO!!!
Glad you guys enjoyed it. I just do stuff like this to get people even more pumped up for the season. I like to think of it as "49er community service" lol. I wish I could have put more clips in there but I did not want to over do it.
Thanx for the video ... that hit on Lattimore against The Vols was GRUESOME. Not as bad as Theismans,
but gruesome none the less. On paper, the Niners -- IMO -- had an excellent draft ... now if just a few of the
pieces will gel and come together. The future of the team looks bright. Any and all that can't/don't see this,
or refuse to recognize, are straight HATERS (or Jelly), Plain and Simple.
Good video--but I could have done without the injury to Lattimore! Hate seeing knees bending in incorrect directions. But it was good to see the rehab footage.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Good video--but I could have done without the injury to Lattimore! Hate seeing knees bending in incorrect directions. But it was good to see the rehab footage.

Yeah after I edited the video I thought about maybe that should not be in there due to it not sitting well with other people. Then I thought well it is already done I just mine as well leave it in there. Stuff like that does not bother me that much. I have already seen it so many times I am used to it.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Good job man! Great video!
Brilliant work. Shame about the music though!
Originally posted by English:

LOL sorry man... If you check out my channel I keep it all diverse when it comes to music selection. I have rock, rap, metal, instrumental, dub step, acoustic, and everything I can think of to use. I try to keep it really diverse when it comes to my selection of music. I am not even a fan of rap but I thought the beat flowed really good to make a video with.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on May 4, 2013 at 8:00 AM ]

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by English:

LOL sorry man... If you check out my channel I keep it all diverse when it comes to music selection. I have rock, rap, metal, instrumental, dub step, acoustic, and everything I can think of to use. I try to keep it really diverse when it comes to my selection of music. I am not even a fan of rap but I thought the beat flowed really good to make a video with.

The music was cool, but I don't like hearing N-bombs being dropped the whole time.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Yeah after I edited the video I thought about maybe that should not be in there due to it not sitting well with other people. Then I thought well it is already done I just mine as well leave it in there. Stuff like that does not bother me that much. I have already seen it so many times I am used to it.

No problem...it is what it is! Just can't imagine him coming all the way back after such a disastrous injury!
had to mute it and find a different soundtrack but it was overall pretty good.
  • Jiks
Good video, musics not bad as others say.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Good stuff, man. Thanx.
Share 49ersWebzone