There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kap voted to Top 100 players of 2013 vNFL players vote......

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Jay Cutler ok, but Sam Bradford?

I edited my post above for more clarification. Sam has had absolutely no one to throw to. I have no statistics to back this up but he stays in the pocket, he is tough and was awesome at Oklahoma. He was a huge reason why Fisher came to St Louis and this was when nobody knew who Kap or Wilson were. The Niners were the class of the division and given the climate in St Louis it was not an attractive job. But Fisher believes in Bradford and I have liked him from day one. I will leave it at this, no one would have had success quarterbacking that team for the last 7 years..
Tom Brady
Alex Smith

























































The rest
Hmm, thought about it and...I just don't care.

It has as much significance as the Seahawks being #1 in the "Post-Draft Power Rankings", i.e. none.
Originally posted by mcbeevy:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Brady
Manning
Rodgers
Brees
Manning
Matt Ryan
Roethlisberger
Schaub
Flacco
Wilson
Luck
RG3
Stafford


those are the guys I would rank ahead of Kaep, right now.

14th sounds about right, RIGHT NOW.

You are efin crazy!

No kidding. Schaub .. Stafford ... Please.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Jay Cutler ok, but Sam Bradford?

Cutler has been behind a s**tty oline in Chicago every year, and they finally gave him a real #1 WR, and he can make all the passes. I agree that he's underrated. Hasn't he had a new offensive coordinator every year too?

Yes and he has moved from Denver to Chicago. The reason why he gets bad pub is because he is arrogant as hell but for some reason that escapes me he gets a rep for not being tough and that is ridiculous with the amount of punishment that man takes and his crappy oline that doesn't block for him..
  • Disp
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,487
Originally posted by seahawk12thman:
I am sure I will get laughed out of the 49er webzone for this but the two most underrated quarterbacks are Jay Cutler and Sam Bradford.

Jay Cutler? The same Jay Cutler who threw 3 interceptions to the same DB in one game? If anything I think he's one of the most overrated qb's in the league. He's had one good season in his career and the rest have been hot doo doo. The guy has a career average of more than 1 interception a game.
[ Edited by Disp on May 3, 2013 at 9:43 AM ]
Bradford was the 18th ranked passer last year and he had Amendola to throw to. He will emerge this year (some team always does, I believe it will be the Rams) and the Seahawks and Niners are not the only bullies in the NFC West anymore. The NFC South (Including Atlanta) will get hammered by the NFC West this year. It would be nice to be New England and get to play the Dolphins, Bills and Jets every year.
Breaking the top 81 in only 10 starts is good.
Originally posted by seahawk12thman:
Yes and he has moved from Denver to Chicago. The reason why he gets bad pub is because he is arrogant as hell but for some reason that escapes me he gets a rep for not being tough and that is ridiculous with the amount of punishment that man takes and his crappy oline that doesn't block for him..

He gets a reputation for not being tough for taking himself out of a nfc championship game vs gb and was seen walking around fine with no assistance on the sideline. Also, he gets a rep for being soft because when chips are down he folds likes lawn chair.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 3, 2013 at 9:48 AM ]
Not phased by it one way or the other.

Olls are toilet paper - use it once and flush.
Originally posted by Disp:
Jay Cutler? The same Jay Cutler who threw 3 interceptions to the same DB in one game? If anything I think he's one of the most overrated qb's in the league. He's had one good season in his career and the rest have been hot doo doo. The guy has a career average of more than 1 interception a game.

When Culter started last year the Bears were 10-4 with him, 0-2 without 2012. I am sure you remember Monday night against them last year LOL.
2011 8-3 with 1-5 without and a total team collapse.
2010 11-5 regular season and a loss in the conference round of playoffs. Doing all this with a lousy offensive line.
2009 7-9 and his first season there.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,487
Originally posted by seahawk12thman:
When Culter started last year the Bears were 10-4 with him, 0-2 without 2012. I am sure you remember Monday night against them last year LOL.
2011 8-3 with 1-5 without and a total team collapse.
2010 11-5 regular season and a loss in the conference round of playoffs. Doing all this with a lousy offensive line.
2009 7-9 and his first season there.

Yeah, people said the same thing for Vince Young and Tebow. "They just win with him". All 3 are crap quarterbacks.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He gets a reputation for not being tough for taking himself out of a nfc championship game vs gb and was seen walking around fine with no assistance on the sideline. Also, he gets a rep for being soft because when chips are down he folds likes lawn chair.

The game in which he had a Grade 2 tear of his media collateral ligament. Really? That made him weak?
Wrong
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/news/story?id=6054047
Chris Clemons was able to walk off the field on his own during the Redskins game and He had a full tear of his ACL. Should he have played against Atlanta the following week?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Tom Brady
Alex Smith

























































The rest

did alex make the list ?
Originally posted by Disp:
Yeah, people said the same thing for Vince Young and Tebow. "They just win with him". All 3 are crap quarterbacks.

Wait, you are comparing the body of work of Jay Cutler to "Vince Young" and "Tim Tebow"? Both of those guys had talent around them... Jay Cultler has never had anything to work with until last year.. Yes if my quarterback leads me to a 70% winning percentage over a three year span, send that "Crap" Quarterback right over please...