LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 196 users in the forums

Darryl Morris (2013 UDFA CB)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Promoted to the active roster! Congrats Darryl!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Prolly cuz Nambi is hurt.
Finally! Let's see what he's made of!
Hell yeah son....the legend begins!!!!! :)
Nice! Shows he was good enough to be on the team and the numbers game barely pushed him out. Marcus Cooper wound up signing with KC and is contributing there. We had a good inflow of talent with those guys.

Really excited to see how Morris can contribute this season.
Good for him! Wicked fast. Personally, I would have rather had Marcus Cooper right now b/c of his size and what we currently need with Nnamdi out but truthfully, I wanted both! So lace 'em up kid...and shine.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 24, 2013 at 2:25 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Good for him! Wicked fast. Personally, I would have rather had Marcus Cooper right now b/c of his size and what we currently need with Nnamdi out but truthfully, I wanted both! So lace 'em up kid...and shine.

I was hoping we would keep Cooper and ditch Brock with Morris on the PS. Really liked Coopers Size.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by NCommand:

I was hoping we would keep Cooper and ditch Brock with Morris on the PS. Really liked Coopers Size.

I did too...watched him very closely and I loved his poise, patience, maturity...had all the measurables you'd want.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
darryl morris, our savior
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Can he be our new lord-god-king?

• titan
  • Veteran
Opportunity.....Don't let it slip.Go make some money!
Originally posted by titan:

he better, cause he will be the first to go once (or if ever) eric wright comes back
Nice work kid. Here is your shot.
Originally posted by sfout:
Can he be our new lord-god-king?

You TRAITOR!!

....ohhhh... wait...
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by titan:

he better, cause he will be the first to go once (or if ever) eric wright comes back

Any update on Eric Wright's situation?
Share 49ersWebzone