LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Why the 49ers will have the best record next season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for adacosta24.
Defensive line depth.... After this offseason I am very optimistic that the 49ers will finish the season with the #1 spot in the NFC. Lets face it although two years ago our defense brought us to the NFC championship game it was our dynamic and explosive offense that brought within 6 yards of a potential super bowl win. Our defense since the game at New England was playing horrible, our pass defense was getting torched because we had no pass rush. With the defensive line depth we have added through the draft and free agency I think our defense will be back to form, pairing that with our new high powered offense (which if healthy will be a lot more dangerous than the unit that went on the field on super bowl sunday) and we will dominate. We have Parys Haralson coming back from injury, Ken Dorsey who I htink with the team around him will be a lot better player, Tank Carradine and Corey Lemonoire, that gives us plenty of help to rest our starters with efficient pass rushers. I know Goldson was a huge loss, but I feel he was the product of a system, the pass rush is what made our secondary so good, I didnt see Goldson doing much when we lost the rush, I feel Reid can come in and secure that position. MAN IM EXCITED ABOUT THIS YEAR, WHAT AN OFFSEASON!!!!
  • thl408
Yay for defensive line depth!

They should be favored coming into the season. Lots will happen until the end of next season.
Ken Dorsey, champion-s**t
Man I liked Ken Dorsey!
Ken Dorsey making a comeback on the D line = Pure Win!
Bold prediction: The 49ers will be the first team since the '70s Dolphins to lose a Super Bowl and come back to win it the next year, book it.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Bold prediction: The 49ers will be the first team since the '70s Dolphins to lose a Super Bowl and come back to win it the next year, book it.

Cosigned.
I personally think the defense going up against Brady, Rodgers, Seahawks while they were on fire in their stadium, and a hot Ravens team was a big reason the secondary looked bad. Those guys are all amongst the best in the league and make everybody look bad. Our path to the super bowl was by no means easy.

With our d-line reinforced, what I believe to be a better secondary, and all of our previous playmakers except Goldson. I think this defense will be better than 2011 & 2012. Couple that with our improved offense, and this team is plain scary.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Rams
Bold prediction: The 72 dolphins wont get together in 2014 to tip their goddamn champagne.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by xtm059:
Bold prediction: The 72 dolphins wont get together in 2014 to tip their goddamn champagne.

now thats Bold
Lmao Ken Dorsey. Noodle arm. Champions**t for sure.

f**k yeah. 19-0 b***hes!!
Best record? Who cares! The Giants won in 2011 and were 3-5 in their last 8 games, last year the Ravens lost 4 of their last 5. Let the Dolpins keep their best record, just close the deal and win the Super Bowl next season.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

f**k yeah. 19-0 b***hes!!

I'm on board with this. Would be happy with anything that gets us into the playoffs again and hopefully our 6th superbowl win. Hopefully the start of a dynasty.
Share 49ersWebzone