There are 248 users in the forums

A.J. Jenkins and Quinton Patton

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Go to the 0:53 second mark.... http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Boldin-Begins-Football-School-with-49ers/00611c80-de74-420d-9738-2c6190502393

Even if he was undefended that was an impressive catch of a CK bullet.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I think the most important question might be:

WTF is Joe Staley doing?

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
If Patton comes into camp with any attitude or preconceived notions he will get the Harbaugh rookie freeze out too.

Don't think this will happen. Per Cam Inman, Patton made a good impression on Harbaugh today by flying to San Francisco early for Rookie Minicamp. Only he had to be sent back home as rookies aren't allowed at the facility for practice yet.
Originally posted by Wodwo:

WTF is Joe Staley doing?

Is that Jenkins? He looks bigger.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Of course, and that's the kicker. At the same time, you've got some big-time prospects who could potentially be in the 2014 draft at receivers (Sammy Watkins - Clemson, Marquis Lee - USC, Jordan Matthews - Vandy, Austin Hill - Arizona, just to name a few). Who knows if we bring back Williams if he doesn't play well after that knee injury.

He's perfect for the 49ers too, he just tore his ACL.

To me, adding a WR this year made a lot of sense because its typically a position that takes time to develop, so if next year comes around and Boldin, Manningham and Williams are all gone, at leas they've got Patton with a year under his belt and Jenkins with two to add on to with draft picks.
Well he must be on our radar in 2014 then. 49ers will no doubt take A Close Look at him.
Originally posted by olapac:
Don't think this will happen. Per Cam Inman, Patton made a good impression on Harbaugh today by flying to San Francisco early for Rookie Minicamp. Only he had to be sent back home as rookies aren't allowed at the facility for practice yet.

This. That's not Patton's MO at all, not a guy who gets a big head. He's a 150% effort guy, he won't come in with any sense of entitlement, he'll bust his ass, do whatever the team asks of him......and he'll talk a lot of s**t the whole time, but that's just part of his personality, he's cocky, but he backs up his words out on the field, similar to a Richard Sherman, but not as big of a d******d. He'll talk a lot of smack to pump himself up and actually have to deliver on it.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on May 1, 2013 at 6:38 PM ]
Two of the most talented young receivers in the game.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

WTF is Joe Staley doing?

Is that Jenkins? He looks bigger.

Yea the dude is sportin some guns now! I like it
Originally posted by Tman:
Yea the dude is sportin some guns now! I like it

This, appears to be in very good shape too, big reversal from last year. If everything clicks for Jenkins.....along with Crabtree, Boldin and Patton....oh lawd.....
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Boldin-Begins-Football-School-with-49ers/00611c80-de74-420d-9738-2c6190502393

53 Seconds in, not as effortless as Crabtree but really nice adjustment. He definitely looks bigger and stronger. If Patton and AJ Jenkins can do what I think they can, put that in with Boldin, Crabtree and Kyle we could be ridiculously stacked at the WR position. Unfortunately, with the NFL's stupid 46 man suit up rule it will mean somebody probably has to sit. Could be Manningham if he goes on PUP or until he is healthy but sucks after 6 weeks or so someone will be sitting. If Manningham and Williams are ready to go from day 1 someone will be sitting off the bat. Doubt all 6 are active and it's a shame too since all 6 can contribute. That's not even including Lockette who could be headed to the PS. IMO he is roster worthy and could contribute it's just that we don't have the room unless Manningham or Williams go to PUP right away.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on May 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM ]

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
QUIT SWOONING OVER JENKINS' MUSCLES AND TELL ME WHAT JOE STALEY IS DOING IN THAT PICTURE!

I'm seriously disturbed.

QUIT SWOONING OVER JENKINS' MUSCLES AND TELL ME WHAT JOE STALEY IS DOING IN THAT PICTURE!

I'm seriously disturbed.

He's protecting his marbles........either that or he's trying to flirt with Culliver.

I'm seriously disturbed.

He is an all-pro tackle, he can do whatever the f**k he wants

I'm seriously disturbed.

A man touched his junk. It's not a big deal. You need to go somewhere and reflect on your life if this is that big of an issue to you.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He's protecting his marbles........either that or he's trying to flirt with Culliver.

Seriously though... is that normal? Reminds me of:

Share 49ersWebzone