There are 277 users in the forums

Lawrence Okoye Thread of Epic Awesomeness

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
maybe someone can whack him on the knee with a tire iron?

my god, she was hot back in the day,, i was all over her back then. i know that does not come as shock and awe to regular posters around here. she is a bit heavier now with a boob job but still ,, i love my women good looking in a slutty way

So, what do ya think of Linda Blair in The Exorcist... talking all dirty n evil while get slutty with that cross (just clean her up a little)
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
my god, she was hot back in the day,, i was all over her back then. i know that does not come as shock and awe to regular posters around here. she is a bit heavier now with a boob job but still ,, i love my women good looking in a slutty way

ok,, i will grant you, tonya is no wendy peffercorn but still at the same time mmmm. especially her tire whacking days. very hot
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
maybe someone can whack him on the knee with a tire iron?

So, what do ya think of Linda Blair in The Exorcist... talking all dirty n evil while get slutty with that cross (just clean her up a little)
no, gross, she throws up on you and she is the type of person that kills after she mates. at least in the sex tape i think tonya swallows
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
How long has Williams been starting for us ?, how many games has he even played for us ?

Seattle will probably take a chance on the guy, they do all our players. We should take chance on our prospects instead of guys who are mostly injured all the time
you are way to worried about what seattle does , who cares if they pick up our scrubs,, who cares? there are no secrets between the two teams and the guys they have got from us have not been difference makers. i think julian peterson was the last x niner who made a difference for them,., you can not run a organization if you adhere to the theory that you are scared to cut players because they may go to a division rival,. and unless lawrence outperforms someone he gets cut. just because he has "potential" you do not keep him over someone who has production and potential . besides i figured you would be pissed because he posed with that little dish earlier in the thread. you got made at vernon cuz he did a pic with jimmy g
How long has Williams been starting for us ?, how many games has he even played for us ?

Seattle will probably take a chance on the guy, they do all our players. We should take chance on our prospects instead of guys who are mostly injured all the time

How long has Okoye been playing football? 14 months? How many snaps has he even taken for anybody . . . ever?

Seattle's D-Line depth is at least as good as ours if not better and just like us they're not going to burn a valuable roster spot on maybe when you're in "win now" mode. We need players we know can play when the depth dwindles.

And Williams beat out Dorsey and was our starter to begin 2013? Does that really count for nothing?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I know its nice to root for underdogs like a nate davis or a lawrence but in reality they always have little chance to make a team and then when we cut them, other teams find out what we already knew. it is funny but understandable from a sentimental point of view how some people totally over value some players to the point where they think they can replace established players who have done very well for us. people like lawrence look nice on paper but they have little chance on our roster. now if this were the donahue erickson era, lawrence would probably be starting for us. think about that for a while
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

How long has Okoye been playing football? 14 months? How many snaps has he even taken for anybody . . . ever?

Seattle's D-Line depth is at least as good as ours if not better and just like us they're not going to burn a valuable roster spot on maybe when you're in "win now" mode. We need players we know can play when the depth dwindles.

And Williams beat out Dorsey and was our starter to begin 2013? Does that really count for nothing?
not really as William's had the edge for being in the system for 3 yrs and Dorsey had a few months, but played well after taking the spot because of IW injury.

not saying we need to cut the guy, but i wouldn't miss him if the 9ers do.
I know its nice to root for underdogs like a nate davis or a lawrence but in reality they always have little chance to make a team and then when we cut them, other teams find out what we already knew. it is funny but understandable from a sentimental point of view how some people totally over value some players to the point where they think they can replace established players who have done very well for us. people like lawrence look nice on paper but they have little chance on our roster. now if this were the donahue erickson era, lawrence would probably be starting for us. think about that for a while

Seattle been changing players at almost every position until they find the right guy.

there are no underdogs, you have to prepare for the future CC. And the nate davis reference is not even close.
Sonoconiner's point was well made. A player who has proven to be NFL caliber over a maybe...if ever...no question in my mind. Also on target with Seattle not needing our DL rejects. Start with about 100 players, keeping half...almost everyone will be upset sooner or later!
I'm not worried about SEA scraping him off waivers, the 53-man cutoff still applies to then too. I'm more concerned with the bottom-feeders (JAX, OAK, BUF, ...).

On the topic of William's health and value to this team, I think a lot of that is predicated on how much dead $$ we have in him. If we can cut him / trade him without any financial recourse, then we have options. If it'll cost us to cut him, his value goes up. It's all speculation as to how the NT rotation will look. I'd guess Dorsey, Williams, Dial, but I don't know.

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Sonoconiner's point was well made. A player who has proven to be NFL caliber over a maybe...if ever...no question in my mind. Also on target with Seattle not needing our DL rejects. Start with about 100 players, keeping half...almost everyone will be upset sooner or later!

So one player that couldn't make the roster after 2.5 years and has been playing all his life is better then

a player that can make the roster in his second without as much experience.

Williams hasn't shown that much going into his 4th year...so we keep dragging him along or do we give that spot on another project ?
So one player that couldn't make the roster after 2.5 years and has been playing all his life is better then

a player that can make the roster in his second without as much experience.

Williams hasn't shown that much going into his 4th year...so we keep dragging him along or do we give that spot on another project ?

The coaches/front office seem to think Williams had shown enough development on the practice field to earn him a two year extension and a $1 million dollar signing bonus before naming him the starter last year. I wouldn't exactly call that dragging along.

Maybe Okoye makes a miraculous jump in development this off season and leap-frogs two or three guys onto the 53 man roster, but I'm skeptical. My point is he shouldn't be on the roster unless he can make a legitimate contribution if somebody goes down.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Seattle been changing players at almost every position until they find the right guy.

there are no underdogs, you have to prepare for the future CC. And the nate davis reference is not even close.
yes it is. nate was the flavor of the month just like lawrence is now. we got two solid guys in front of lawrence and if he can beat them out so be it. the guys in front of him as well as the kids we drafted to at least have a good college resume are the future. lawrence is not the future
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
The coaches/front office seem to think Williams had shown enough development on the practice field to earn him a two year extension and a $1 million dollar signing bonus before naming him the starter last year. I wouldn't exactly call that dragging along.

Maybe Okoye makes a miraculous jump in development this off season and leap-frogs two or three guys onto the 53 man roster, but I'm skeptical. My point is he shouldn't be on the roster unless he can make a legitimate contribution if somebody goes down.

of course this is the truth
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
If Okoye is able to beat out Jerrod-Eddie, Dobbs, Dial or is able to push a premium special teamer off the roster he will make the 53.

Not sure how Williams entered the discussion. I dont expect that Okoye will play NT for us. Neither do I think that we will only have 1 NT on our roster Week 1. Dial looks more like DE to me in our scheme.

We will not cut C Kilgore cause lets say OT Bykowski shows a lot of promise either.

2 different positions.
[ Edited by DeUh on Jun 30, 2014 at 10:46 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone