Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 190836:
What position? DL?

Safety
What position? DL?
Originally posted by jimrat:

he is huge!!

well yeah, if you compare his size in the picture with the dude in the background he must be at least...30 feet tall!

I want to see him at TE
But we didn't draft him
It was a pretty safe bet we'd be true "home" team vs Jags at Wembley - but this clears any doubt despite their 3 year deal.
Originally posted by ninermedic:
well yeah, if you compare his size in the picture with the dude in the background he must be at least...30 feet tall!

I want to see him at TE

I wanna see him there too. He played winger in rugby which means he has some wheels
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by shaneblonien:

I want to see him at TE

I wanna see him there too. He played winger in rugby which means he has some wheels

300 pound TE
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
But we didn't draft him

We posted a transfer fee to FC Manchester Arsenal
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
He's gonna make the team, I'm calling it. Think he'll beat out Dial for the roster spot.

I think he only needs to beat out Tukuafu.
300 lb TE lol that would be crazy that size running at a 4.7
"In his first international outing he came sixth in the discus throw at the 2010 World Junior Championships in Athletics. He won a gold medal at the 2011 European Athletics U23 Championships in July 2011 at the age of 19. Later on that season, Okoye threw a new British record of 67.63m at the McCain Jumps & Throws Fest. He then bettered that mark with another British record of 68.24 m at the Hallesche Werfertage meeting in May 2012.[4]

In the 2012 Summer Olympics, Okoye competed in the discus throw, reaching the final with a throw of 65.28m. In the final he finished in twelfth place with a throw of 61.03m. After the competition he expressed disappointment with his placing in the final.[5]

In March 2013, Okoye announced his intentions to play in the National Football League, despite having never played American football in high school nor college; he stated that five NFL teams expressed interest in him, and plans to sign after the 2013 NFL Draft.[6] At the NFL Super Regional Combine, Okoye ran the 40-yard dash in 4.78 seconds, while scoring 35 inches on the vertical jump and 10 feet, 5 inches on the broad jumps.[7]"

Looks literally like he googled American Football a few months ago and decided to play.

Originally posted by shaneblonien:

I want to see him at TE

300 pound TE

Dobbs was pretty big and we had him wearing #83 to play TE
  • dj43
Originally posted by fropwns:
What position? DL?

he is huge!!

My friends, the great experiment.

Renaldo Nehemiah he is NOT!
Tomsula gets to teach the Incredible Hulk how to play DE...THAT IS SCARY!!! Guy is going to learn all the fundamentals right from the jump, no bad habits from playing in HS/college...
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN1m
Jim Harbaugh said he felt "inadequate" when he met Lawrence Okoye -- "a beautiful man." He'll work at defensive line initially.

lol

Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by fropwns:
What position? DL?

he is huge!!

My friends, the great experiment.

Renaldo Nehemiah he is NOT!

Looks like Clubber Lang...
Share 49ersWebzone