LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

Lawrence Okoye Thread of Epic Awesomeness

Shop 49ers game tickets
And I don't care if he doesn't know what a football is! Some guys just have a convertible talent to dissect and destroy any undertaking. He is a renaissance man of DA Vinci predicted proportions.. Football is more Psychological/ intellectual of a game, than it is physical. And he takes the whole cake, in all ways.
I think it's hilarious how he keeps (purposefully) making it seem like he doesn't comprehend the most basic of verbiage and concepts. He's not fooling me.
now could he go play Baseball or Basketball. Probably not..... At his "Football playing weight", but maybe if otherwise. Okoye as a Hockey player would be like the WWE on ice Meets dancing with the stars. lolz. No I'm blowing this guy up a bit. But the scary thing is that so is he, and he's has a perfect record of being right! ....
[ Edited by bdub2588 on May 11, 2013 at 12:49 PM ]
if we put him on the practice squad seattle will sign him just for the hell of it
Originally posted by ads_2006:
if we put him on the practice squad seattle will sign him just for the hell of it

yea definetely, seattle always trying to take away or add to counter us, i can see them doing it.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
will get cut.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
will get cut.

Not possible. Harbaughs mouth writes the check on that investment.
[ Edited by bdub2588 on May 12, 2013 at 9:00 AM ]
Originally posted by bdub2588:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
will get cut.

Not possible. Harboughs mouth writes the check on that investment.

Harbough? Who he?
lol harbough
i seen the interview...he has great confidence and TOMSULA WE TRUST
probably spelled wrong but o well!!! lol
seen the rookie interviews...he's the only one where you see all the reporters have their arms stretched upwards to have the mic by his mouth lol
......i really do hope they dont let him go....i know he'll catch on.....even if it takes this first year i dont trust seattle or any nfc west teams....always taking our guys.....
but i believe he'll stay....maybe just rotational back up to get the taste of this sport in his mouth ;O
....wouldnt ask too much....harbaugh is an amazing coach....he'll catch this guy on and the league will be jealous.....SUPERBOWL 49 AND THE REST IS OURS! lol
I remember a Wrestling Champ tried to make it with the Vikings during training camp a few years back. I'm sure somebody out there knows who I'm talking about. I go along with PrimeTime, the Seahawks will take him in an instant if the Niners cut him. I've watched him on Youtube, he's a beast.
I have no doubt that Tomsula can coach this kid into a beast. 6'6", 300+ dudes with his kind of athletic ability don't come along too often, even in the NFL. It will likely take a season or two however, but I have no problem being patient.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I remember a Wrestling Champ tried to make it with the Vikings during training camp a few years back. I'm sure somebody out there knows who I'm talking about. I go along with PrimeTime, the Seahawks will take him in an instant if the Niners cut him. I've watched him on Youtube, he's a beast.

Bill Goldburgh
He was never a rugby star though. And was just big and stiff.
[ Edited by 99problems on May 12, 2013 at 7:58 AM ]

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
World class athlete or not that does not make him a football player. What I want to know is this, "is he a football player?" If he is, he stays.
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

Bill Goldburgh
He was never a rugby star though. And was just big and stiff.

Brock Lesnar... Or something like that.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Brock Lesnar... Or something like that.

He's the one.
Every once in awhile a physical specimen like him comes along. Very rarely are they this diligent, almost never are they this smart. And unequivocally, aside from Jason Peters (who was a 330 pound TE in college who ran a 40 like one) never are these guy's undrafted, or anything close.. He's going to play, on the field. This year would be my guess, but you can't rush his development, even if he is a lightning quick study.. From what I've seen and heard, he's a natural, which means that yes, EVENTUALLY hell be ready to play on the field and he'll likely dominate. Football's not so complex when you have his attributes. Just saying.
Originally posted by fropwns:
World class athlete or not that does not make him a football player. What I want to know is this, "is he a football player?" If he is, he stays.

Right. He was a Rugby player, and technically Football originated from Rugby, so there shouldn't be such an insurmountable disconnect. In theory that is..
[ Edited by bdub2588 on May 13, 2013 at 1:43 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone