• Buchy
  • Veteran
[ Edited by Buchy on Aug 6, 2015 at 4:13 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by cciowa:
my head is hurting

How about I change your username to Okoye'sDad?

would have been awesome on april fools day
Originally posted by Buchy:

Do it!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
ok

I hope english is listening and if not I am sure he will get wind of this
here is the deadl
if okoye makes the final roster english or whoever does it can change my user name to okoye's dad!!
I am serious and it would deserve me right for dogging my kid all these years!!!
I will attempt to PM english but I am sure this will be front page news in the okoye monthly news letter
ok

here is the deadl
if okoye makes the final roster english or whoever does it can change my user name to okoye's dad!!
I am serious and it would deserve me right for dogging my kid all these years!!!
I will attempt to PM english but I am sure this will be front page news in the okoye monthly news letter

Pin this! LMAO
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
ok

here is the deadl

Pin this! LMAO
english has gotten a pm from me. i wonder if i have to sign a release form IF this were to happen. on the other hand the chances of this happening are very low in my opinion.. at least i hope so there is no backpedaling cc .. there is NO way this would happen.. can you tell I am trying to convince myself??
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
oh and another thing,, just to show you i am a man of my words.... if this happens and if my user name is changed, you all will get a total of ONE day , if the mods agree,,, to rip me, make fun of me whatever for being wrong about my son making the team. 1 day, get it out of your system .. again there is NO way he makes this roster and i will have to follow through on this
oh and another thing,, just to show you i am a man of my words.... if this happens and if my user name is changed, you all will get a total of ONE day , if the mods agree,,, to rip me, make fun of me whatever for being wrong about my son making the team. 1 day, get it out of your system .. again there is NO way he makes this roster and i will have to follow through on this

No way...making personnel predictions is NOT an easy thing to do. I'd never knock someone for predicting one way or another. So much goes into roster spots that we don't even know about.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I hope he makes the team lmao!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:

hater

hater

Hope??? He's a lock!!!...
Originally posted by eastie:

hater

Hope??? He's a lock!!!...

With Aldon gone, there might be a higher chance that Okoye makes it.
Originally posted by zonkers:

Can he play OLB?
Originally posted by ltrain:
Originally posted by zonkers:

Can he play OLB?

This would be awesome but it takes a lot longer to learn all the aspects of OLB. Can you imagine him trying to cover the flats...

He would be a bigger and stronger than Aldon was, and looking at their combine results the speed was about the same.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Tell your Mommahhh the team may just keep you for another year, so send Aldrunk one of his Blue Label as a Thank You Note!!!
Share 49ersWebzone