LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Lawrence Okoye Thread of Epic Awesomeness

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by cciowa:
my god, my god how can one scrub turn good posters into puddles of goo?

I will check through your 141 posts in this thread and try to come up with a theory.

you are a glutton for punishment.. i am the lone sane voice here against this madness
you are a glutton for punishment.. i am the lone sane voice here against this madness

You need to jump on the Okoye bandwagon ASAP!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:

You need to jump on the Okoye bandwagon ASAP!
i will just put that on my list of reasons to die
Originally posted by NCommand:

I will check through your 141 posts in this thread and try to come up with a theory.

How's that cookie jar CC?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

How's that cookie jar CC?

this is what i get for trying to talk some sense into perfectly good posters who have fallen under this guys spell
White wife of black NFL player says she was repeatedly harassed over her interracial relationship at 'Wolf of Wall Street'-style investment firm

Philippa Okoye says co-workers at Manhattan investment firm deVere Group told her: 'I think it's disgusting when white women go out with black guys'

Mrs Okoye, 27, is married to British Olympics athlete and 49ers defensive end Lawrence Okoye

Her boss allegedly told her: 'How many cheerleaders has your boyfriend f***ed today? He's probably f***ed the whole cheerleading squad by now'

She is suing over claims that she was demoted and fired when she complained about the harassment

DeVere Group called the claims 'false and incredulous' and said Mrs Okoye is a disgruntled former employee who was fired for 'legitimate' reasons Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3087697/White-wife-says-harassed-marriage-black-NFL-player.html
Originally posted by WINiner:
Aldon is going to have a HUGE year. You think Cowboy was good for 99's game, just wait till you see what Okoye lifting the G and the T by the jersey at their necks and walking them backward on their tippy toes is gonna do for Aldons game.

LOL. You're probably joking a bit here but bull rush was clearly a strength of his. I'm very curious to see how far he's developed esp. now that JT has gone on record saying he's going to get real snaps against the 1's and 2's this pre season!

Where did you read this?
Originally posted by daragon:
Aldon is going to have a HUGE year. You think Cowboy was good for 99's game, just wait till you see what Okoye lifting the G and the T by the jersey at their necks and walking them backward on their tippy toes is gonna do for Aldons game.

LOL. You're probably joking a bit here but bull rush was clearly a strength of his. I'm very curious to see how far he's developed esp. now that JT has gone on record saying he's going to get real snaps against the 1's and 2's this pre season!

Where did you read this?

Here you go (from Tomsula himself):

"The development has been significant. But he's playing a position that's not like anything else that he's done. So everything is completely brand new and that's a hard transition. This year, he's going to be in there against guys that are going to make the other team. Let's see where we're at,' head coach Tomsula said at the NFL owners meeting.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-3012189/Lawrence-Okoye-tested-Jim-Tomsula-Brit-enters-year-San-Francisco-49ers.html#ixzz3abqBMnRv Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Where did you read this?

Here you go (from Tomsula himself):

"The development has been significant. But he's playing a position that's not like anything else that he's done. So everything is completely brand new and that's a hard transition. This year, he's going to be in there against guys that are going to make the other team. Let's see where we're at,' head coach Tomsula said at the NFL owners meeting.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-3012189/Lawrence-Okoye-tested-Jim-Tomsula-Brit-enters-year-San-Francisco-49ers.html#ixzz3abqBMnRv Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thank you.
Thank you.

You bet. Sorry I didn't post the link earlier.

Thank you.

Don't be sorry, man. Be better.
Originally posted by jackybean:
White wife of black NFL player says she was repeatedly harassed over her interracial relationship at 'Wolf of Wall Street'-style investment firm

Philippa Okoye says co-workers at Manhattan investment firm deVere Group told her: 'I think it's disgusting when white women go out with black guys'

Mrs Okoye, 27, is married to British Olympics athlete and 49ers defensive end Lawrence Okoye

Her boss allegedly told her: 'How many cheerleaders has your boyfriend f***ed today? He's probably f***ed the whole cheerleading squad by now'

She is suing over claims that she was demoted and fired when she complained about the harassment

DeVere Group called the claims 'false and incredulous' and said Mrs Okoye is a disgruntled former employee who was fired for 'legitimate' reasons Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3087697/White-wife-says-harassed-marriage-black-NFL-player.html

Initially, for a split second, I thought Okoye got in trouble.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Thank you.

Don't be sorry, man. Be better.

Bwahahaha!
Originally posted by zonkers:
Initially, for a split second, I thought Okoye got in trouble.

The Brit's don't get into trouble.
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2015/05/22/dont-overlook-lawrence-okoye-as-he-enters-year-3-of-his-nfl-transformation/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29
Share 49ersWebzone