LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Lawrence Okoye Thread of Epic Awesomeness

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by wireman:
OK the coach loves a good running game. lawerence is/was a rugby player who is fast and huge tackle this guy at goal line.

How far has small legs come? Lol
my god nc.. do you have these pics on the ceiling of your bedroom?? my head hurts so bad

LMAO! I don't but Hayne does.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

I am 100% positive i didn't post that video... Wtf? What page did you even quote this one from? cause its not the same as the other video. Or is my page glitched and it just has my user name there?

From the first 10 pages I believe?
[ Edited by NCommand on Mar 29, 2015 at 6:09 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Bench press is overrated. Your power comes from the legs.

Agree - way overrated.

Agree - way overrated because most view that as the primary indicator of strength.

It's necessary BUT total body strength is what does it.

Look at guys like Bob Lilly, Reggie White, Kevin f*gen, Cowboy.

Those guys are "country strong" - deep strength every where.

I watched the replay of New Orleans Saints game yesterday on NFL network. Seeing Justin just power his opponent back into Brees and then reach over and grab Brees was a display of real strength that was epic.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Agree - way overrated because most view that as the primary indicator of strength.

It's necessary BUT total body strength is what does it.

Look at guys like Bob Lilly, Reggie White, Kevin f*gen, Cowboy.

Those guys are "country strong" - deep strength every where.

I watched the replay of New Orleans Saints game yesterday on NFL network. Seeing Justin just power his opponent back into Brees and then reach over and grab Brees was a display of real strength that was epic.
justin is no okoye
f*gan?
Okoye benches at least 495 which is proven by the above video. Okoye also has very big and explosive legs, evidenced by his 10'7" broad and 36" vert at the Dallas super regional combine.http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/files/2013/04/OKFOOT.jpg
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/files/2013/04/OKFOOT.jpg
Just a pic of his legs for those saying they're small
And this is the 495 bench for those that haven't seen it
http://youtu.be/EC16GRzyfeI
Originally posted by Quest46:
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/files/2013/04/OKFOOT.jpg
Just a pic of his legs for those saying they're small

LOL. Yeah, those are some small legs.

I want "small legs" too!

I was the one who started the small legs bologna in this thread and it was purely in jest and to have fun. Anyone who has seen a full body pic of Okoye knows his legs are nearly as big around and my torso. Dudes a freaking beast.
Originally posted by WINiner:
I was the one who started the small legs bologna in this thread and it was purely in jest and to have fun. Anyone who has seen a full body pic of Okoye knows his legs are nearly as big around and my torso. Dudes a freaking beast.

Well done, sir. Well done! LOL
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

the okoye madness is reaching or maybe has even surpassed nate davis status on the zone. it is just wrong to see a practice squad player who has never taken a regular season snap have this much power and control over the webzone

the okoye madness is reaching or maybe has even surpassed nate davis status on the zone. it is just wrong to see a practice squad player who has never taken a regular season snap have this much power and control over the webzone

Nate Davis would never last as long as your own Prodigal Son!

The boygodking Lord Tolzien founded a religion (THE religion), so the fixation on Okoye seems healthy by contrast.

#secretweapon #smalllegs #hugelegs #50sacks #bullrush #bestspinmoveinthenflbecauseheusedtothrowdiscussohespinsreallyfast
Share 49ersWebzone