LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 214 users in the forums

Lawrence Okoye Thread of Epic Awesomeness

Shop 49ers game tickets
I think there's little chance that LO will be cut. The front office won't embarrass their story of "Tomsula the Teacher" by cutting Tomsula's biggest project.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
I think there's little chance that LO will be cut. The front office won't embarrass their story of "Tomsula the Teacher" by cutting Tomsula's biggest project.

This. He had a nice bull rush in the preseason. If this guy can actually make the 53 next year, look out.

Not saying he's the second coming of Justin Smith, but if they can turn a guy that hadn't even played before into a guy that can make the roster in two years, I see many "projects" being stashed on our practice squad for years to come.
Originally posted by Quest46:
Of course. But I don't see any of our other practice squad guys (or any across the league) getting that? 9ers would not throw any kind of money to someone they intend to cut, or they see as not being able to contribute.

Ah dude I applaud the creativity with the username
But not cool
Originally posted by Quest4six:
But not cool

Haha my bad!!
Maybe if Baalke is right, we surprisingly win the Super Bowl next year and you'll both have to change your usernames .
Originally posted by Quest46:
Originally posted by Quest4six:
But not cool

Haha my bad!!

It's all good lol
Last guy that made a username similar to mine got banned (Quest4seven)
But you seem like a nice guy, he was being a tool

Welcome to the forum!

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Maybe if Baalke is right, we surprisingly win the Super Bowl next year and you'll both have to change your usernames .

Lol we might pre-plan it next time
Oh snap! Where is cciowa?

Jim Tomsula on Okoye: He added that he thought Lawrence Okoye, heretofore a roster experiment, would make big strides in his third offseason playing American football.

http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article16276979.html
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

Jim Tomsula on Okoye: He added that he thought Lawrence Okoye, heretofore a roster experiment, would make big strides in his third offseason playing American football.

my son, my life that could have been and never was
Originally posted by cciowa:

But will be SOON! Have Faith, Faithful!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

But will be SOON! Have Faith, Faithful!

okoye . i think i need some sort of a pill now

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This dude should be able to replace Justin Smith without missing a step.

Now, watch him blow up and become a starter who reeks havoc on offensive lines! (a man can dream)
Originally posted by crake49:

Now, watch him blow up and become a starter who reeks havoc on offensive lines! (a man can dream)

He's going to surprise some here. Just watch. Bull rush king!
Originally posted by crake49:

He's going to surprise some here. Just watch. Bull rush king!

When I look at that guy, it's still hard for me to believe he CAN'T blow up offensive lines if given the chance. The guy is a flat-out freak.
If Okoye was ever going to come thru...this would be the time. He would become and overnight fan favorite if he can learn to play a game he has now seen only for 3 yrs. Man would it be like the Gods shining down on us, if he became what many of us thot he could become. THIS is the time we need a guy like that to break out. C'mon, Okoye, we need you, bud.
Share 49ersWebzone