LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Lawrence Okoye Thread of Epic Awesomeness

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by xcfan:
ages ago i said he was suited for OT; got laughed at.

Just kidding... couldn't resist.
Why he got injured again for 2 years now. If he will get injured next year again? Then suck waste time.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ESWYoung08:
bump.

I hope he is good enough to be on the active roster next year. His potential is through the roof.

Maaan for a second I thought they activated him to take Dobbs roster spot.

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Why he got injured again for 2 years now. If he will get injured next year again? Then suck waste time.

?

He is on the PS
Potential is through the roof?? Hmmm so does tank but he apparently is so dumb he can't understand the playbook or yet not even enough plays to even get onto he field.
Not sure about okoye. I think this is a waste of PS space
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by ESWYoung08:
bump.

I hope he is good enough to be on the active roster next year. His potential is through the roof.

Maaan for a second I thought they activated him to take Dobbs roster spot.

?

He is on the PS

He is on the PS? He was still injured for two years now then still on the PS?
  • DeUh
  • Veteran

Last year he was on IR.

This year he suffered a minor ankle injury in the pre-season defeat to the Baltimore Ravens and was signed to the PS after the final roster cuts.

Last year he was on IR.

This year he suffered a minor ankle injury in the pre-season defeat to the Baltimore Ravens and was signed to the PS after the final roster cuts.

Yes. I heard about okoye news about his injured at practice or preseason last year when he did injured at preseason then again this year when he got injured at preseason that same things. I think, he is not football because his body not used about injured.. Poor him.
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Nov 7, 2014 at 9:07 AM ]
Yes. I heard about okoye news about his injured at practice or preseason last year when he did injured at preseason then again this year when he got injured at preseason that same things. I think, he is not football because his body not used about injured.. Poor him.

He played Rugby he's fine.
Originally posted by Stanley:

Yes I already read news before about Okoye played from Rugby. You know? Football is more tough and power than Rugby. I want to see Okoye show us for real about success or failed then because he need moneys . He got injured. He can't used about football because he didn't playing a football.
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Nov 7, 2014 at 9:29 AM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran

Last year he was on IR.

No not the same thing.

Last season he suffered a sprained knee. They put him on the waived/injured list to get down to 75. Did not reach an injury settlement (with an injury settlement the FO could have signed him to the PS but decided against that to keep the spot open for another player) and then put him on IR.

This year, like I said, he suffered a minor ankle injury and was simply cut. Then signed to the PS.

Last year he was on IR.

No not the same thing.

Last season he suffered a sprained knee. They put him on the waived/injured list to get down to 75. Did not reach an injury settlement (with an injury settlement the FO could have signed him to the PS but decided against that to keep the spot open for another player) and then put him on IR.

This year, like I said, he suffered a minor ankle injury and was simply cut. Then signed to the PS.

That is your opinion. That is fine with me.

If Okoye will get injured again next year because I don't want him affect our players copy him injured. I am concerned about our players injured and bad affect from Okoye. He is still for injured in 2 years now.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the only person out there who could save our season
Originally posted by cciowa:
the only person out there who could save our season
We wouldn't have lost last week if we handed the ball off to Okoye
I know the waving of Dobbs was probably to make room for our many guys that are returning, however, it would be really something if Okoye were getting called up. That would be the shock of the season for me. Maybe this actually means that Tank gets some meaningful snaps.
Originally posted by Stanley:

Yes I already read news before about Okoye played from Rugby. You know? Football is more tough and power than Rugby. I want to see Okoye show us for real about success or failed then because he need moneys . He got injured. He can't used about football because he didn't playing a football.

You can't be serious. Check out the padding and protection rugby players wear. Virtually nothing. Try watching a game.
Share 49ersWebzone