There are 284 users in the forums

Lawrence Okoye Thread of Epic Awesomeness

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by jimrat:
How bad is this guy hurt? Looked pretty good today

Yeah IIRC he got pinched inside the first snap and then had good containment the rest of the way and even collapse the pocket that lead to a sack. And then that "mystery" injury. Is this another one to keep him on the team or a legit injury?

PS: Aside from Tank and Dial this DL looked horrible.

He looked wierd when he got injured. Stepped forward and immediately grabbed his ankle

First thing I thought was achilles. But I guess not. It looked like another ghost injury?
That was play after actual injury.
Originally posted by natrone06:

Yeah IIRC he got pinched inside the first snap and then had good containment the rest of the way and even collapse the pocket that lead to a sack. And then that "mystery" injury. Is this another one to keep him on the team or a legit injury?

Haha you can create conspiracy theories out of anything. Another 49er lineman undercut him extremely awkwardly . completely legit injury.

Ummm what?

Haha you can create conspiracy theories out of anything. Another 49er lineman undercut him extremely awkwardly . completely legit injury.

Ummm what?
The injury took place the play before he pulled up lame.

Ummm what?
The injury took place the play before he pulled up lame.

Get with it ncommand !
<html><body><div>There was a temporary error. Please try back later.<!-- User webzone_david already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections --></div></body></html>

LMAO! I'll take your word on it...the one where he collapsed the pocket and we got the sack? And then the next play he went lame when he tried to push off? I'll watch again tomorrow either way. But thanks.
There was a temporary error. Please try back later.

LMAO! I'll take your word on it...the one where he collapsed the pocket and we got the sack? And then the next play he went lame when he tried to push off? I'll watch again tomorrow either way. But thanks.

Zone's haunted.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

Zone's haunted.

It's preseason. Time to work out the kinks!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Dial fell on his leg on the play before he went lame
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lmao, when are the fist set of cuts? this dude needs to be on that train. fkn sucks.

Dial fell on his leg on the play before he went lame

Okoye cant handle american football.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

He looked wierd when he got injured. Stepped forward and immediately grabbed his ankle

First thing I thought was achilles. But I guess not. It looked like another ghost injury?

Was Okoye's audition better than these actors http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV3K_ML2UsI
Oh, he's hurt again. Send him to the IR for another year of learning.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Yeah, he went down hard. I thought it was another knee injury, but it was an ankle.
Originally posted by Giedi:

Yeah, he went down hard. I thought it was another knee injury, but it was an ankle.

X-rays are negative
Share 49ersWebzone