There are 182 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Undrafted Free Agents (List Pg 1, 9 Signees so far)

looks like saints got chase thomas.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Matt Barrows @mattbarrows
OT Luke Marquardt also will sign with the 49ers as an undrafted free agent.

Awesome, I thought he would be a possible 5th or 6th round pick for us since we needed a 3rd T. Will compete with Wiggins and Bykowski for the 3rd tackle spot. One should make the roster.
We got my long snapper. Mcdermott.
OP who decided to start the thread should update his post and keep a tracker going.
I really liked Kevin Mcdermott. thought we might draft him as a LS. Glad we snagged him.
rogers to bills.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I really liked Kevin Mcdermott. thought we might draft him as a LS. Glad we snagged him.

We have brought a few LS in but Jennings continues to stay. Could save some money. Not sure we would cut Jennings, might have a lifetime pass with us. It is funny watching everyone fly by Jennings on punts but guy hasnt had a bad snap in forever. Can McDermott challenge Jennings Idaho?
Originally posted by Gore_21:

We have brought a few LS in but Jennings continues to stay. Could save some money. Not sure we would cut Jennings, might have a lifetime pass with us. It is funny watching everyone fly by Jennings on punts but guy hasnt had a bad snap in forever. Can McDermott challenge Jennings Idaho?

I really think so. We shall see, but the staff really seemed to like him. He came in for the group workout. I thought we would spend a flier on him. Jennings is real close to retirement, so if Mcdermott can hang, it may be time to move on from jennings.
One does not simply cut Jennings
Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 26m Minnesota QB/TE/WR Marquis Gray to the 49ers

Retweeted by Matt Maiocco
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Hes a great niner, but he is close to retirement. The sooner we can find his replacment the better.

No way

Hes a great niner, but he is close to retirement. The sooner we can find his replacment the better.

He's only 36 and he's the best long-snapper in the league. Only issue is his salary.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

He's only 36 and he's the best long-snapper in the league. Only issue is his salary.

I thought he considered retirment last season? am i mistaken?
Michael Pucell to 49ers.