LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

NICK MOODY thread

Originally posted by thl408:
If Moody makes this tackle in the backfield, then Reid wouldn't have given himself a concussion. Thank, Nick.

f**k him!

Im not even from the Bay area and I think he's a f**king idiot.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Just remember, the South and the West are totally different. I've lived in both and can explain in great detail why he may not enjoy his surroundings. However, I would sound like a total condescending prick to all southerners if I put it in print
Did this dude ask for a trade or something? Why the hate?
Originally posted by Geeked:
Just remember, the South and the West are totally different. I've lived in both and can explain in great detail why he may not enjoy his surroundings. However, I would sound like a total condescending prick to all southerners if I put it in print

This is all I'm saying. I grew up in Florida, but have visited California. Personally, I love it, but even if I didn't, I wouldn't take to social media bashing the area of the team I play for.
Originally posted by Youngone:

When keeping it real on twitter went wrong.

He just made some immature comments on twitter. One thing led to another in the zone.
Originally posted by Geeked:

I know exactly what you are saying. Charles Barkley feels the same way about the bay for the same reasons. He is from Alabama. I know the south very well
It is very weird how lacking SF is with talent (women)
[ Edited by blizzuntz on May 18, 2015 at 12:01 PM ]
Originally posted by zonkers:

He just made some immature comments on twitter. One thing led to another in the zone.

I think even saying they were immature is a stretch. Its the offseason though lol.
Originally posted by natrone06:
Originally posted by zonkers:

I think even saying they were immature is a stretch. Its the offseason though lol.

Yeah, immature was too strong. Maybe more like banter or idle thoughts.

One positive is that we know Moody won't get in trouble with any of the ladies while he's in the Bay.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Fan or not or a place, I just can't understand anyone complaining about a place on social media. You work there. Deal with it.

and you get paid huge money as well. Tell him to STFU

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
meh. i'm more offended that he didn't give two s**ts about bowman's spectacular pick 6 to close out candlestick.

just standing there like, "i aint even excited."

Probably a thread on him but I think he has a good chance at beating out wilhoite..he has shown flashes of great play at times..this is his best chance to compete..he can cover well he was recruited as a safety at FSU..don't get me wrong I like wilhoite and he did a great job last yr but I think we seen as good as it gets from him tho I hope I'm wrong..my personal opinion is Moody will take his job..
I think wilhoite played fine last year...you need to look more into the role he will be playing THIS yr with BO back. He's job will be to take on guards and keep BO clean, he has to be a down hill hitter, it's a dirty job but not one that requires a pro-bowl caliber player.

When we had Willis/Bo it was great because neither had to come off the field, I think that will change a little and we will see different packages with moody and tarrt in place of wilhoite....I think over all we have a great group of LBs.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 14, 2015 at 6:49 AM ]
Exactly what this guy said ^^

Wilhoite is supposed to take on blockers. That's exactly why we didn't take an ILB high in the draft like everyone was saying to. Because we already have a guy or 2 on the roster to take on blocks.
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Probably a thread on him but I think he has a good chance at beating out wilhoite..he has shown flashes of great play at times..this is his best chance to compete..he can cover well he was recruited as a safety at FSU..don't get me wrong I like wilhoite and he did a great job last yr but I think we seen as good as it gets from him tho I hope I'm wrong..my personal opinion is Moody will take his job..

I haven't seen enough of Moody at this level but Wilhoite did well enough and I think he is the front runner. Bowman has said nothing about playing with Moody and I'm not too high on his Twitter feed either for what that's worth. Moody better keep excelling on STs
Share 49ersWebzone