There are 198 users in the forums

NICK MOODY thread

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Yea well he can be glad I ain't his owner because I ain't for censoring Twitter but rule number one is you don't say anything to insult MY paying customer fanbase as a representative of this bay area franchise. You play for the 49ers so if anything you issue no comment when it comes to this area or the women residing here. These young guys are kinda stupid it seems. You think the women in MIA and LA are hot then fine but don't disparage the ones residing in the Bay as a member of the 49ers. Smh

Yeah I agree. Last thing you should want is to disrespect the fan base.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
what did he say?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
what did he say?

Little back handed comments about the Bay. Women here are ugly, we can't drive, nightlife sucks. Constantly talks about how LA and "Flowda" are his favorite cities. Wouldn't really bother me if he wasn't such a scrub. You can take you're non tackling ass over to the Dolphins if you'd like.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Little back handed comments about the Bay. Women here are ugly, we can't drive, nightlife sucks. Constantly talks about how LA and "Flowda" are his favorite cities. Wouldn't really bother me if he wasn't such a scrub. You can take you're non tackling ass over to the Dolphins if you'd like.

You can't expect morons to appreciate the land of innovation rich and full of culture and international landmarks throughout the bay area. There are more scantily clad beauties in FL and LA but I can find beautiful women everywhere. It is an added plus if they happen to have a brain as well
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
what did he say?

meh. i'm more offended that he didn't give two s**ts about bowman's spectacular pick 6 to close out candlestick.

just standing there like, "i aint even excited."

Dude needs to spend less time on social media and more time learning how to make fundamental tackles. I can't tell you how many times I've seen him right where he needs to be and subsequently whiff on a tackle Derek Smith style.

Don't really care whether he is on the team or not, to be honest. He is a scrub.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
like srsly, who just stands there with their hands in their pockets during such a moment? that speaks volumes IMO. I noticed taht during the replay during the game and was like, "WHO THE FK IS THAT?"

too bad we cant cut his sorry ass.
what did he say?

meh. i'm more offended that he didn't give two s**ts about bowman's spectacular pick 6 to close out candlestick.

just standing there like, "i aint even excited."

He looks like he's salty he didn't make the play

wow what a good team mate
  • bors
  • Veteran
Lol I am assuming that's sarcasm...I could think of a few reasons why not to live in SF crowded dirty full of hipsters
Hopefully Tomsulas comments were meant to stir up competition and not an indication that he's about to overtake Wilhoite. Does anyone know which spot he's vying for? I thought he was a Mike LB only.

Originally posted by MeddlingKids:
Dude needs to spend less time on social media and more time learning how to make fundamental tackles. I can't tell you how many times I've seen him right where he needs to be and subsequently whiff on a tackle Derek Smith style.

Don't really care whether he is on the team or not, to be honest. He is a scrub.

Yea I responded to one of his whining tweets one time and told him to quit whining and get back to work. It was during last season when the team was struggling. He shot back at me and all his FSU jumped on his bandwagon. He's the only SF player I actually don't like.
Originally posted by bors:
Lol I am assuming that's sarcasm...I could think of a few reasons why not to live in SF crowded dirty full of hipsters

Yea but too many publications list SF as the best place to live in. I don't know where he is from but bagging on SF bay area is lame to me with respect to other US locales. To each his own and different strokes for different folk but SF bay are is an international destination city. It speaks for itself really and this is part of the reason SF was chosen for Super Bowl 50 in addition to having a new stadium
Fan or not or a place, I just can't understand anyone complaining about a place on social media. You work there. Deal with it.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Yea but too many publications list SF as the best place to live in. I don't know where he is from but bagging on SF bay area is lame to me with respect to other US locales. To each his own and different strokes for different folk but SF bay are is an international destination city. It speaks for itself really and this is part of the reason SF was chosen for Super Bowl 50 in addition to having a new stadium

I do miss the bay area sunshine and the salt in the air. I'm just salty up here in the north
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Fan or not or a place, I just can't understand anyone complaining about a place on social media. You work there. Deal with it.

Exactly.
The bay is far from perfect, but he'll make $500k+ per year (4 year contract) if he sticks on the roster. Suck it up, get paid, then go back to Florida in 2017 to blow the hard-earned cash.
Share 49ersWebzone