Not a member? Register Now!

NICK MOODY is a 49er

Boom. LB from FSU
I hate his attitude.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

RIP.
. . . . is he going to be a SS? Seems pretty small
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Apr 27, 2013 at 1:17 PM ]
there was Rambo, fauria, poyer, rogers, scott, and baca and we go with some no name at a position that is already filled. this guy wont even make the roster unless they plan to use him at ILB
Can we get anymore loaded/bloated in the front 7? I notice that when Baalke perceives a weakness on the team, he goes overkill with addressing it.
First ehhh pick for me at least. Don't know much about him, but that's why I'm not a scout.

Can't complain with what they have done so far. They see something they like in him
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 29s Moody spent his first three seasons as a safety, leading to the inevitable refrain: Matt, any chance they switch Moody back to safety?
ILB most likely.
Special teams player. Converted from safety to linebacker in 2012.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
there was Rambo, fauria, poyer, rogers, scott, and baca and we go with some no name at a position that is already filled. this guy wont even make the roster unless they plan to use him at ILB

Unless we get Rambo with a later pick, I'd say this one was a mistake.
  • World
  • Veteran
And there it is. Took until the 6th round, but finally a pick that I don't like. In fact, I loathe it. Seems like Baalke was hoping to trade out of this pick and when he couldn't get anyone to take it he threw a dart at the draft board...sneezed...and the dart missed the board. Overall though, still LOVING this draft!
[ Edited by World on Apr 27, 2013 at 1:46 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Unless we get Rambo with a later pick, I'd say this one was a mistake.

He is a special teamer thats it. If he ever plays on defense it will because we are ahead 40-0
Special teams? What are we doing with this guy? I see no fit here.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Apr 27, 2013 at 1:22 PM ]