There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New Niner Quinton Dial

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Agreed. I thought he was pretty impressive. I think this guy could play a huge role down the road.

he should play oline and should singlehandedly block all four of the opponent's dlinemen.

And I mean "singlehandedly" in the most literal sense. Block all opposing Dlineman with one hand.
Originally posted by Youngb:
Each of his legs are the size of a small person. It's insane how large he is.

Literally laughed loud when I read this.
glad he got some reps and everytime they showed him on the sideline he was asking questions and listening to the coach those are GREAT signs.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
dude hes 350 and he doesnt even look fat. this guy is strong as f**k lol

he was listed as 319

they reported him around 350 like last week tho
He did pretty good I thought, got held obviously once with no call and commanded a double team a couple of times.

yeah talk about the NT we have been looking for
dude was a giant out there
I only saw him line up at LE on the pass rush. When he has a running start, he pushed the O lineman back. This guy is strong, if nothing else. He makes that #71 look like a kid's size jersey.
I saw this guy play several times while he was at Bama. I went to the game yesterday and I have to say, he's A LOT bigger now than he was during his days at Bama. I was shocked when I first saw him run out of the tunnel. He's a full grown man.
Dude is really tall for a NT. Tomsula must always be on him about getting low.

KID is HUGE
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
This dude played way better than I expected. Future looking good. Now lets see him at NT.
Originally posted by IMnotsoHO:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Agreed. I thought he was pretty impressive. I think this guy could play a huge role down the road.

he should play oline and should singlehandedly block all four of the opponent's dlinemen.

And I mean "singlehandedly" in the most literal sense. Block all opposing Dlineman with one hand.

doh....forgot which handle you were using....
Our future DL looks good after Justin retires.
McDonald, I.Williams, Dorsey, Dial, Carradine, Okoye
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Literally laughed loud when I read this.

Quinton Dial = Scuzzlebutt