There are 124 users in the forums

DE Quinton Dial

Shop 49ers game tickets
glad he got some reps and everytime they showed him on the sideline he was asking questions and listening to the coach those are GREAT signs.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
dude hes 350 and he doesnt even look fat. this guy is strong as f**k lol

he was listed as 319

they reported him around 350 like last week tho
He did pretty good I thought, got held obviously once with no call and commanded a double team a couple of times.
Originally posted by Youngb:
Each of his legs are the size of a small person. It's insane how large he is.

yeah talk about the NT we have been looking for
dude was a giant out there
  • thl408
I only saw him line up at LE on the pass rush. When he has a running start, he pushed the O lineman back. This guy is strong, if nothing else. He makes that #71 look like a kid's size jersey.
I saw this guy play several times while he was at Bama. I went to the game yesterday and I have to say, he's A LOT bigger now than he was during his days at Bama. I was shocked when I first saw him run out of the tunnel. He's a full grown man.
Dude is really tall for a NT. Tomsula must always be on him about getting low.

KID is HUGE
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
This dude played way better than I expected. Future looking good. Now lets see him at NT.

Our future DL looks good after Justin retires.
McDonald, I.Williams, Dorsey, Dial, Carradine, Okoye
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Youngb:
Each of his legs are the size of a small person. It's insane how large he is.

Literally laughed loud when I read this.

Quinton Dial = Scuzzlebutt

• Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

After rewatching the game my knock on him was he was slow getting of the ball big time. Hopefully he can fix that with more reps. He has amazing size though. Seen him put his hands up a few times. He has to learn to do that every time if he can't get to the QB because at 6' 6" he can block a lot of passes. Seemed like he had decent speed in the open field for a 340-350 pounder.
Originally posted by Ether:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

We put him on IR for a reason, maybe he has a minor injury but I think the team wants him to sit and learn the game for a whole season and get comfortable being a football player. He showed improvement and potential in the last preseason game. You think the team would put him on IR and pay him if they didn't believe he can develope into a decent football player? I think his real shot at a roster spot is next season. Dude has the size, work ethic, long arms(Harbaalke's favorite), and rare speed for his size. They obviously see something in this kid for them to keep him around.
Share 49ersWebzone