LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

DE Quinton Dial

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Our solid big homie might miss a week or two. Dorsey came back to practice today... I hope AA,Buckner,Purcell&Smith are ready. Rams don't have the best OL(would love an analysis if anyone is really informative), we should make it goal for these guys not to score more than 14-17 tops. I think we have the potential even with no Dial or Lynch if we get ahead to put a hurt on them.

Rams WR's aren't anything special. Stack the box and run blitz the s**t out of Gurley en route to Goff, physical press outside and make the rookie QB beat you in the passing game against our secondary.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Our solid big homie might miss a week or two. Dorsey came back to practice today... I hope AA,Buckner,Purcell&Smith are ready. Rams don't have the best OL(would love an analysis if anyone is really informative), we should make it goal for these guys not to score more than 14-17 tops. I think we have the potential even with no Dial or Lynch if we get ahead to put a hurt on them.

Rams WR's aren't anything special. Stack the box and run blitz the s**t out of Gurley en route to Goff, physical press outside and make the rookie QB beat you in the passing game against our secondary.

Keenums gonna start.. Watching the Rams VS Broncos replay now on NFL network, he seems up and down but I believe partially due to lack of faith of his OL who seems inconsistent as well but hold up for a few seconds in pass pro. Haven't seen any solid holes they created for their RBs. Pharaoh Cooper is out for a month by the way and he was supposed to be their #3. I think Jimmy can handle Britt w/his physical play. Watch out for Rashard/DJ guarding the taller Quick if Brock gets beat..maybe they put Brock on Austin and see how he fares.
is his injury serious?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
is his injury serious?

He was at practice today, I think in pads but didn't do drills, if my memory serves me right
Rotoworld said we have an outrageously thin defensive line??? Aaaaa no! That site always takes shots at the niners. Very biased towards Niner news and very for Seattle and gb. It's annoying.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Rotoworld said we have an outrageously thin defensive line??? Aaaaa no! That site always takes shots at the niners. Very biased towards Niner news and very for Seattle and gb. It's annoying.

For real somone is a Seattle fan at Rotoworld lol

Sprained MCL got lucky there
Originally posted by NCommand:

Is Goff going to be the guy? I thought it was still Keenum.
Originally posted by crake49:
Is Goff going to be the guy? I thought it was still Keenum.

I mean.....it is still Keenum. But for as much as the Rams gave up to move up and draft the #1 pick in the draft, Keenum will not be starting for very long.
Originally posted by elguapo:

We're thin at NT. I think our DE's with Blair, Armstead and Buckner are ok depth.
We gotta keep Purcell IMO too until Dorsey&Dial are 100.

Had himself a solid game as far as I could tell. Hope he continues to perform while Dorsey continues to come back from his injury.
Dial was good. Got into the backfield very often.
Really impressed with him. Everyone is talking about Buckner and Armstead but Dial may have had the best complete game out of them.
He certainly Dialed up the pressure...
just a stud DL all around
Share 49ersWebzone