LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 343 users in the forums

DE Quinton Dial

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JustMike:
I can see him gone come seasons beginning.

We need to see one game before we can be sure though. Personally I believe he stays and sees the field this season in a very effective rotation. We need guys with his nastiness in this division

Barring injury I believe he's damn near a lock for the 53 man roster and he will be active on game day. Practically every camp report I've read is raving about Dial right along with Carradine.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Barring injury I believe he's damn near a lock for the 53 man roster and he will be active on game day. Practically every camp report I've read is raving about Dial right along with Carradine.

This.

I also like how Dial has a nasty streak, I like that on the D Line. Put him and Brooks together a few times to scare the s**t out of the other team
VERY encouraging!

Having another highly effective guy in the DLine rotation will keep Justin, Ray Mac fresh for the playoff push.

love the details on why you see that
Originally posted by Buchy:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

This.

I also like how Dial has a nasty streak, I like that on the D Line. Put him and Brooks together a few times to scare the s**t out of the other team

This.

He is too good and to talented. If he doesn't make the team it is because we have other players that out play him on an already beastly DL. Count him as the future replacement of Brooks. IMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

This
Originally posted by juycho:
This.

He is too good and to talented. If he doesn't make the team it is because we have other players that out play him on an already beastly DL. Count him as the future replacement of Brooks. IMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

? He will lose 80 pounds?

No way.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

This
you will never hear back from him

Originally posted by cciowa:

This

Just deleted his Zone account.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
This is probably Dorsey's last year with the team, and we don't know if Ian Williams will ever be the same. I think it's pretty safe to say that he'll make the team if he keeps up like he has in preseason.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by cciowa:

This

Just deleted his Zone account.
i hate hit and run posters
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Disp:
This is probably Dorsey's last year with the team, and we don't know if Ian Williams will ever be the same. I think it's pretty safe to say that he'll make the team if he keeps up like he has in preseason.

not sure if i agree sure was a life savor for us last year(maybe i am being "DRAMATIC" ) i would be ok signing him, reasonable offer of course, but if the kids blow things up, your theory may very well be correct
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Yep, Dorsey was definitely a lifesaver last year. I just can't see the team spending much resigning him when Dial and Williams are on the roster on the cheap. It's probably the least important position of any of the starters since we're in base defense so infrequently.
Share 49ersWebzone