There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MARCUS LATTIMORE is a 49er!

Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by crabman82:
the let down isnt having to wait 2 years to see him really play, its that it was never sold that way. as of a month ago people were thinking he was all systems go for camp

For sure id say 90% of us were so hyped for Latt ; were sold that he was the future including myself which is ridiculous expect, never the less this whole disappointment talk is even more ridiculous since we havent seen him play, and the articles are jus sayin he isnt practicing becaause of his hamstring!
This. . . . . I think people should really get a grip with all the bust talk.
Overreactions everywhere on both sides. I don't think there is a serious setback nor do I expect him to come out guns blazing. Just keep your cool until time comes people.
Give Lattimore 2 weeks he will be back on the field
•Running back Marcus Lattimore continued to look good working on the side. There is no word when the 49ers are planning to activate the 2013 fourth-round pick, who suffered a horrific knee injury in 2012. - Bill Williamson

http://espn.go.com/blog/san-francisco-49ers/post/_/id/8744/49ers-camp-report-day-15


Finally something new on Lattimore but its the same old stuff he continues to look good but no word when he will be activated. Its so frustrating. I want to see this kid succeed. I bet you its got to be driving him crazy working out on the side and not being able to really participate in practice. I really, really, really feel for the kid :(
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
Give Lattimore 2 weeks he will be back on the field

He's never been on the field.
Originally posted by ninerfan1984:
•Running back Marcus Lattimore continued to look good working on the side. There is no word when the 49ers are planning to activate the 2013 fourth-round pick, who suffered a horrific knee injury in 2012. - Bill Williamson

http://espn.go.com/blog/san-francisco-49ers/post/_/id/8744/49ers-camp-report-day-15


Finally something new on Lattimore but its the same old stuff he continues to look good but no word when he will be activated. Its so frustrating. I want to see this kid succeed. I bet you its got to be driving him crazy working out on the side and not being able to really participate in practice. I really, really, really feel for the kid :(

Even if he does, I'd expect nothing in 2014. Too much of an uphill battle, even with Kendall Hunter being hurt. If Lattimore plays this year, it's because someone is hurt.
Originally posted by OldMort49:
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
Give Lattimore 2 weeks he will be back on the field

He's never been on the field.

He practiced for three weeks mid season last year.
Lattiwho? Maybe he can play for us in 2015.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Lattiwho? Maybe he can play for us in 2015.

C'MON LATT! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I get that he was a top talent in college before injuries, but waiting like 2 years for a guy? I don't think it's worth it.
Originally posted by DrGonzo00:
I get that he was a top talent in college before injuries, but waiting like 2 years for a guy? I don't think it's worth it.

I'm guessing that was the plan all along. It falls right into the timeline of Gore's contract ending.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by DrGonzo00:
I get that he was a top talent in college before injuries, but waiting like 2 years for a guy? I don't think it's worth it.

I'm guessing that was the plan all along. It falls right into the timeline of Gore's contract ending.

If guess they didn't know Latt was a 2-yr wait until they drafted Hyde.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
If guess they didn't know Latt was a 2-yr wait until they drafted Hyde.

*I'd guess, not If guess.

Stupid autocollect.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
If guess they didn't know Latt was a 2-yr wait until they drafted Hyde.

*I'd guess, not If guess.

Stupid autocollect.



if only there were an edit button.