There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MARCUS LATTIMORE is a 49er!

Awesome hearing him say he wants Gore's job. I think too many people forgot about this dude because of the Hyde pick.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
I love this dude. But I wonder how fast he is now.

inb4iamcalledadoubter

He was never that fast to begin with. What allowed him to succeed is insane level vision, much like Gore in the NFL.
Originally posted by English:
Lattimore and Hyde!

Just....... Wow.

If both stay healthy the running game will be very interesting beginning 2015-2016 season.
Originally posted by Disp:
Awesome hearing him say he wants Gore's job. I think too many people forgot about this dude because of the Hyde pick.

Thats the attitude he NEEDS to have.
+1 Yep
Gore, Lattimore and Hyde but Miller will probably get more touches then all of them combined in Roman's "new and improved offense".
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by Disp:

Thats the attitude he NEEDS to have.

+1.

Glad to hear that is his mentality.Thats the hunger I want to hear from our young guys.If he didnt think that way, Id question his drive.

He wants to play badly, I can only imagine how bad its been eating at him not being able to.Dont worry youngin, your shot is coming up shortly.
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Jun 19, 2014 at 3:09 PM ]
I hope he gets his knees back and they hold up. I like this kid a lot. So much heart and talent. How could you not want him to be great.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
I hope he gets his knees back and they hold up. I like this kid a lot. So much heart and talent. How could you not want him to be great.

Could be the 2nd coming of Frank GEEEEEZY! Injury concerns early on and becomes a monster in the NFL!

*fingers crossed
Hyde and Latti tho
Marcus and Big George Rogers.

Lattimore says he and Rogers "never have talked about (their impact on USC and its fans). We're just two country boys that happened to have good careers at the same school, and we clicked when we met. George will be a lifelong friend"

[ Edited by whirledps on Jun 19, 2014 at 9:21 PM ]
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Hyde and Latti tho

Lattihyde
Nice to see the fire he has in him.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Hyde and Latti tho

Lattihyde
Hydimore

or

The Inconvenient Truths