There are 181 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MARCUS LATTIMORE is a 49er!

Originally posted by CWin4949:
Excited to see Lattimore, but no way in the world he's going to replace Dixons overall role on the team.

LOL
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
This is the guy that keeps me excited for this year! If he can be our beast mode I think that in of itself could put us over the hawks. He is like 225 230. We have needed a real Bruiser back for a while in our "smashmouth " system. If he stays healthy and comes in as advertised our O will be one of the toughest most physical in all the land... ( if not the most)

Agree 100 percent. I love Gore but, we are a smashmouth run first team that doesn't really have that explosive run game right now. We need some more from this position going into next year. Gore needs to get his reps but, I wouldn't be mad at splitting the rest between Hunter and this guy. He shows he has the character and potential to rival Kaep for that face of the franchise spot. Now we just need to find out what he's got on an NFL field.
I just hope gore gets 1600 more yards in the next two years so he can end up in the top 15 rushing all time
Originally posted by lucky_49:
Excited to see Lattimore, but no way in the world he's going to replace Dixons overall role on the team.

LOL

You actually think Lattimore will replace Dixons STs contributions??

LOL

Most people think he doesn't need to. So many people under value special teams. I think there are players on this team that could do better than Dixon did in his 3 roles, but I do not think anyone can do all 3. So that is 1 other player active over a valuable backup.

LOL

Personally I think Lattimore will very quickly become too important to be risked on ST.
Originally posted by English:

LOL

Personally I think Lattimore will very quickly become too important to be risked on ST.

Agree ST role is Hunters now
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

LOL

Most people think he doesn't need to. So many people under value special teams. I think there are players on this team that could do better than Dixon did in his 3 roles, but I do not think anyone can do all 3. So that is 1 other player active over a valuable backup.

Also, Dixon was a STs leader, not to mention the already developed chemistry with Spillman, Osgood, ect. Dixon was huge many times for us on STs, plays that gave us decided advantage in field position, mostly at critical times in games.

Lattimore might get more yards in his RB role, but he won't come close to Dixons STs contributions.

Don't even get me started on Dixons cheerleading role contributions......
No way Lattimore is gonna be on ST with his knee still healing up. He will be our feature back during the last half of the season i predict.

LOL

100% agree! Lattimore shouldn't even be on STs.
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

LOL

lol

wtf ninertalk
Latimore on special teams? That's the craziest thing I've ever heard.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
No way Lattimore is gonna be on ST with his knee still healing up. He will be our feature back during the last half of the season i predict.

Agreed!
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

LOL

lol

wtf ninertalk
maybe he means a role as a returner
Maybe he means the Twitter Comedy that Dixon always pulled through with?