There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MARCUS LATTIMORE is a 49er!

https://www.facebook.com/LattimoreNation
I can't wait for preseason. If this dude breaks a long td run, people will redecorate their households with instant orgasms.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
I can't wait for preseason. If this dude breaks a long td run, people will redecorate their households with instant orgasms.

I know I will!

Hey Folks,

I was just watching a replay of the South Carolina / Clemson 2010 Game and thought about Marcus. Not sure if it has ever been posted, if so, sorry to repost - but here is a nice 2010 vid of ML.
I know it's not against NFL players. It's only SEC teams. But he was a Freshman - A 13th grader. Think about it. I wish him all the best in SF!!!

[ Edited by whirledps on Feb 22, 2014 at 8:01 PM ]
Originally posted by whirledps:
Hey Folks,

I was just watching a replay of the South Carolina / Clemson 2010 Game and thought about Marcus. Not sure if it has ever been posted, if so, sorry to repost - but here is a nice 2010 vid of ML.
I know it's not against NFL players. It's only SEC teams. But he was a Freshman - A 13th grader. Think about it. I wish him all the best in SF!!!

I love that he does the frank bump and run...gets hit like 3-4 times before he goes down
this year is probably the first time in a while im actually going to watch a preseason with actual interest and it's cause of this man
Originally posted by whirledps:

ML's gonna be the man!
L38 Lokes like he can play SS or FS
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
blocking style reminiscent of Lawrence Phillips.

RIP Steve's brain
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

f**k yeah!
Looking forward to seeing the kid get to work against the big boys. I think he might be something special. His injuries looked really gruesome, but the good news was no nerve damage, so he should be back even stronger than before. Modern medicine has come a long way in the past ten years.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
He reminds me of Dexter Carter...Championship!

Lol...sarcasm meter broken?
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
blocking style reminiscent of Lawrence Phillips.

RIP Steve's brain

You two really know how to bring up bad memories. I can recall every second of that play.