There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MARCUS LATTIMORE is a 49er!

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Why everyones does 49ers fans seem too exciting about Lattimore? ... I feel bad that he got bad his knee for surgery! I am not sure if he will effect our team get to scare about injured.. I am kinda worried about our team!

Think 2014.

He can't playing this year? sure why not. let him rest and keep health his knee! If he will have strong his knee for ready in 2014? then Do it! Keep Faith!!!

Well said Buzz!

Agreed. Buzz can sure talk it up!!! Love that cat!!!!
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Steal of the draft

yes, that dude is hungry
Originally posted by okdkid:
Gruden and Lattimore video: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn%3A9155173

CONGRATS on drafting Marcus Lattimore!! Tho I'm a lifelong Skins fan, I'm a Gamecock fan, too...and now I will now be a Niner fan! I've got 6 months to figure out who to pull for on 11/25, but I will be there at FedEx field for the game. Thanks to your organization for doing its homework, now you've got a guy who has the heart of a lion and the talent of a champion. Yes, he's been hurt, but I guarantee you that there isn't another man in the NFL with more desire. He has overcome unbelievable adversity in his life time and time again. I am gratified, thankful and excited for Lattimore AND the Niners. Thank you for giving this young man a chance to realize his dream and contribute to a legendary and classy organization!

Much success to all of you and your beloved 49er team.
Lattimore!!!!
Originally posted by JurgyFan:
CONGRATS on drafting Marcus Lattimore!! Tho I'm a lifelong Skins fan, I'm a Gamecock fan, too...and now I will now be a Niner fan! I've got 6 months to figure out who to pull for on 11/25, but I will be there at FedEx field for the game. Thanks to your organization for doing its homework, now you've got a guy who has the heart of a lion and the talent of a champion. Yes, he's been hurt, but I guarantee you that there isn't another man in the NFL with more desire. He has overcome unbelievable adversity in his life time and time again. I am gratified, thankful and excited for Lattimore AND the Niners. Thank you for giving this young man a chance to realize his dream and contribute to a legendary and classy organization!

Much success to all of you and your beloved 49er team.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing.

I love to hearing about these new draftees from the fans that watched them throughout college.

I knew this guy was an amazing talent, very pleased to hear he's an equally good person.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Yeah!
Wow! What a fantastic draft. Can't believe Lattimore slipped that far.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Yeah!

Originally posted by carolinafan:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
it's called a system. just because colt brennan had like 5000 yards passing for hawaii a couple years ago, doesnt mean he has a great arm now, does it?

marcus played for a carolina team, that had the likes of Shaw and Garcia passing the ball, with their limited arm strenght, of course marcus is gonna get some passes thrown his way. if he was a great pass catcher, they would've been sending him on medium-long routes, which they rarely did, or run screens for him, which they rarely did.

Like I said earlier, we don't run many RB screens because our offensive line has never executed screens well. There were some in that link I posted and Lattimore killed them. And the reason Lattimore never ran many intermediate routes was because our OL was usually bad enough on their own pass blocking so we'd keep him in there since he's a great blocker at RB. Spurrier does not like to send RBs on medium/long routes, he never has and he never will. If anything, our system is what prevented him from having more catches, not what gave him a lot of catches. You really don't know what you're talking about here.

Thanx for the clarification
Goodbye Anthony Dixon.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Goodbye Anthony Dixon.

More like Jewel who?
I like.
I really like this kid. Smart, hard-working, motivated, and happy to be a Niner.

And all that for a 4th round? I like it.

Welcome to the 49ers, Marcus Lattimore!