There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MARCUS LATTIMORE is a 49er!

Originally posted by jeffjtk123:
Gore/Latt/Hunter platoon. If gore refuses to restructure, then you have to cut him and draft a RB...i LOVE gore but at 6 mil it isnt worth it.

this. 6 mill is steep but i think Gore wants to retire a niner and wants a superbowl so he will restructure. he made his money and the niners extended him very early in his career to help his family out, im sure it wasnt forgotten by him and his family. Gore will be here next year, book it
We shall see what he can do if they let him on the field. Couple of walls ahead of him.
Lattimore gonna be Beast Mode 2.0 or what?
5-11 225lbs. he'll be hard to bring down. all reports about his rehab say hes gotten stronger and his work ethic is off the charts. im so stoked to see this guy play. i think he's one of those guys who have that drive like Frank Gore.
Looking at his highlights, latt made the first guy miss almost every single time he got the ball! And then it took the next two guys to bring him down. This is a great power running back that is agile with great balance and is great at receiving. Even if he is less than his college self, he will still be a top 15 nfl starting rb not a top 5 or 10.
[ Edited by elguapo on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:27 PM ]
Has a lot of ability running and catching like Jamal Charles. Has the same stride but can get lower than Charles. I think Rathman getting his hands on Lattimore , he can be much better blocker and inside runner. But no one match Gore as an insider runner. Lattimore's cuts and acceleration on a dead stop is very good.

Lets see where he's at after the injuries though. Excited for the young man
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Lattimore has all the tools to be great. Having Frank Gore early in his career will be a great boost to his mental game as well considering they experienced the same setbacks.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
I've also noticed that Latt is pigeon toed. Seems like all pigeon toed athletes are studs.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
5-11 225lbs. he'll be hard to bring down. all reports about his rehab say hes gotten stronger and his work ethic is off the charts. im so stoked to see this guy play. i think he's one of those guys who have that drive like Frank Gore.

And he is hungry. Dude wanted to play now.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

And he is hungry. Dude wanted to play now.
that doctor andrews dude said they had to slow him down multiple times and that he put gained weight while rehabbing and it was 100% muscle. this guy is gonna be special
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
My vote is by mid season next year were in a thread chatting about whether we should make Lattimore the starter and Frank the back up, I feel like the coaching staff is going to keep starting Frank and even tho Latt is killing it.

Latt will be named the starter at mid season.

Like Barlow / Gore in Gore's rookie year
Originally posted by WWFGD:
I've also noticed that Latt is pigeon toed. Seems like all pigeon toed athletes are studs.

When cheetahs run their toes point inward. Just sayin...

;)
How many carrys will he get? How many yrds? I think 75 for 380
Originally posted by Since07:
How many carrys will he get? How many yrds? I think 75 for 380

Na I think he will be more featured than that.
Originally posted by outside4949:
I watched him a lot in college. Awhile back his doc said he thought he would be the same as he was before the injury. That got me excited for next season. After last nights game I can't help but think of the dynamic offense we would have with a healthy lattimore. Im not even exaggerating when I say he's like a more elusive version of lynch with better hands and better vision. This cat could flatout ball before he was hurt. This isn't a bash gore thread. Just thought it would be nice to look at a positive for next season. This team has a bright future!

I think we will have a nice situation next year and I see Hunter losing reps and LaMike brooding even more. He better learn how to catch passes out or the slot if he wants to play.