Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by xtm059:
can we get this toby on the field

Toby?

Who's Toby?

toby gerhart?
Originally posted by kronik:
Reminds me of Corey Dillon a little bit

This, I agree with that comparison, similar sized backs, physical, good vision and cutting ability.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Toby?

Who's Toby?

I hope he did not mean this

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091214094248AAeMHiP
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Toby?

Who's Toby?

I hope he did not mean this

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091214094248AAeMHiP

Ban him if he meant that.
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Yeah, he doesn't remind me of Gore at all. Two completely different backs with different styles. I see more Lynch in him than Gore tbh (watch Lynch @ Cal).

Reminds me of Corey Dillon a little bit

Good comparison.
I watched him a lot in college. Awhile back his doc said he thought he would be the same as he was before the injury. That got me excited for next season. After last nights game I can't help but think of the dynamic offense we would have with a healthy lattimore. Im not even exaggerating when I say he's like a more elusive version of lynch with better hands and better vision. This cat could flatout ball before he was hurt. This isn't a bash gore thread. Just thought it would be nice to look at a positive for next season. This team has a bright future!
Originally posted by outside4949:
I watched him a lot in college. Awhile back his doc said he thought he would be the same as he was before the injury. That got me excited for next season. After last nights game I can't help but think of the dynamic offense we would have with a healthy lattimore. Im not even exaggerating when I say he's like a more elusive version of lynch with better hands and better vision. This cat could flatout ball before he was hurt. This isn't a bash gore thread. Just thought it would be nice to look at a positive for next season. This team has a bright future!

I think a lot of our hope and optimism in 2014 rides on Marcus Lattimore. If he turns out to be half the running back that my cousin in Alabama tells me he is, we're going to be a force to be reckoned with. Hope Frank can play one more year in a backup role so that he can get that ring.
excited for him to get his chance to do something. i wont count on him doing much until i see him do at the pro level. not trying to hate, that was just a gruesome injury.
hopefully he can be a rotation guy but I would expect much else. I would draft another RB who is healthy, and trade LMJ.
Meh, I still think he should've been activated for this season as part of the playoff push
Originally posted by outside4949:

I'm excited for him too, I think he's going to be the future feature back on a championship caliber team, but no one was running on Seattle yesterday. Not with the plays we had called against the plays they called.
Being a big SEC fan, I watched him play quite a bit. If he can stay healthy he can be a beast in the NFL. He is also a great receiver out of the backfield. I am definitely keeping an eye on him this offseason to see how he is recovering from his injury.
Originally posted by dhp318:
Meh, I still think he should've been activated for this season as part of the playoff push

too much on a young rookie. Not sure he'd would be serviceable that early in pass protection. If he is anything like his highlight video I saw, we've got a very good RB
Which current pro does Lattimore remind you of? Who does he compare to the best?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home