There are 89 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MARCUS LATTIMORE is a 49er!

Originally posted by pelos21:
I hope he becomes our version of Lynch.

Thats what im hoping for.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Dude's gonna have a great career for us

Reminds me a lot of Gore tbh

definitely. both of them have great vision and patience and both dont have elite speed but rely on instincts.
Loved watching that video. You can tell his teammates love him and it seems they're celebrating more than him and he's the one scoring the touchdown!
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Dude's gonna have a great career for us

Reminds me a lot of Gore tbh

definitely. both of them have great vision and patience and both dont have elite speed but rely on instincts.

He is faster than Gore ever was, a little shiftier too, but we'll have to see how his injuries have affected him.
I just watched that highlight and idk if it's just me but he does not run like Gore at all, he's good, but he doesn't run as low as Gore and the way he cuts isn't even the same.

I sure hope you guys are right that he's the heir apparent.
[ Edited by verb1der on Dec 18, 2013 at 4:50 PM ]
This kid is special! GO NINERS!!!
Originally posted by verb1der:
I just watched that highlight and idk if it's just me but he does not run like Gore at all, he's good, but he doesn't run as low as Gore and the way he cuts isn't even the same.

I sure hope you guys are right that he's the heir apparent.

I don't know if he's like gore. Lattimore is two inches taller and heavier.
I followed Gore during his college days, pre injury, he never had blazing speed like some backs, he just had better vision and broke tackles like crazy. Lattimore is a different kind of beast, if he plays as well as he did in college he will be one of the best in the business. Where Gore is a one cut and sprint through the opening, Lattimore is able to change directions and keep his speed up. I don't know how he is going to look after injuries, but if you watch film of AP, you will see a far more similar back than Gore/Lattimore. And before anyone goes there NO I am not saying Lattimore will be the next AP, just that they run the same way.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by verb1der:
I just watched that highlight and idk if it's just me but he does not run like Gore at all, he's good, but he doesn't run as low as Gore and the way he cuts isn't even the same.

I sure hope you guys are right that he's the heir apparent.

I don't know if he's like gore. Lattimore is two inches taller and heavier.

So many compare him to Gore tho... but he's so not like Gore, the only common thing they share are their knee injuries and the numbers they wear.
Can't wait to see this guy during the off-season camps for sure!
Yeah, he doesn't remind me of Gore at all. Two completely different backs with different styles. I see more Lynch in him than Gore tbh (watch Lynch @ Cal).
Only things that remind me of Gore is his vision, and he utilizes his blockers really well.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Yeah, he doesn't remind me of Gore at all. Two completely different backs with different styles. I see more Lynch in him than Gore tbh (watch Lynch @ Cal).

Reminds me of Corey Dillon a little bit
can we get this toby on the field
Originally posted by xtm059:
can we get this toby on the field

Toby?