There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MARCUS LATTIMORE is a 49er!

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Marshawn Lynch is one of the ugliest people ever lol

He looks like a f**king pirate. I always picture him with an eye patch and tricoorn hat.
Is he suppose to look like a football player or a metrosexual? He doesn't strike me as a man bag type of guy. He is a headbuster! I would sign him in a heartbeat
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Marshawn Lynch is one of the ugliest people ever lol

He looks like a f**king pirate. I always picture him with an eye patch and tricoorn hat.
Is he suppose to look like a football player or a metrosexual? He doesn't strike me as a man bag type of guy. He is a headbuster! I would sign him in a heartbeat

I got a lot of flack around here when i said he would be a beast in seattle. Went as far as saying he could possibly be the best RB in the NFL there. Pirates are bad ass.
I got a lot of flack around here when i said he would be a beast in seattle. Went as far as saying he could possibly be the best RB in the NFL there. Pirates are bad ass.

Yea bro he is the reason I view SEA as a tough ball club. His attitude rubs off on the rest of the guys
Good to see Lattimore back on the practice field. Cant wait for him to be on the roster next season.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marvin49:

so weird to see that number on a RB. Really hope he changes it next season when other #s become available.
^^goldson ftw.
page 38 for #38.

he needs to change to a 20-sum number.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
page 38 for #38.

he needs to change to a 20-sum number.

He cant take Boobie's number when he is released.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Marvin49:

so weird to see that number on a RB. Really hope he changes it next season when other #s become available.

Well, both #20 and #28 are available right now...kinda surprised he didn't change it already.
Any chance he plays this season?
goldson is back ?
he will be #24 next year
Originally posted by Snider8706:

No. They are activating him to give him some practice reps and let him get some familiarity playing in the system, I expect them to shut him down once 3 weeks is up.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Snider8706:

No. They are activating him to give him some practice reps and let him get some familiarity playing in the system, I expect them to shut him down once 3 weeks is up.

this, they aren't the same RBs but if LMJ let alone Dixon don't even see the field why would we put Lattimore on the 53? He'll get some valuable reps and then go on IR and live in the weight room for the next 5 months.