• mod
  • Veteran
His style of running reminds me more of an Adrian Peterson type
  • THEB
  • Veteran
no way frank still runs a 4.6 40
Originally posted by THEB:

But Frank still does have a pretty good initial burst. He just doesn't seem to sustain runs as much ever so slightly. He has plenty left in the tank
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by THEB:

But Frank still does have a pretty good initial burst. He just doesn't seem to sustain runs as much ever so slightly. He has plenty left in the tank

Frank is quick but not fast ( high top speed).

Barry sanders was lighting quick, but didn't have a high top speed.

https://www.facebook.com/LattimoreNation

im so stoked we got this guy. I think there is a real chance if one of our RB go down late in the season that Lattimore comes in with a fresh set of legs for the playoffs and just wrecks shop
I would like to see that @matthewabbit (not that I want anything to happen to any other player!), maybe just get him in for a few carries in some games. As long as the coaches, doctors, and Marcus think he is ready. I believe him in what he says below!!

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
medicine is working wonders these days.could be back mid season

them steroids man. just look at what it did to AP
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
medicine is working wonders these days.could be back mid season

them steroids man. just look at what it did to AP

he even cherishes us acknowledging his steroid usage
I think Lattimore will be great for us, the only worry i have is the recent amount of defenders on other teams attacking our wrs and rbs knees.
Originally posted by whirledps:
I would like to see that @matthewabbit (not that I want anything to happen to any other player!), maybe just get him in for a few carries in some games. As long as the coaches, doctors, and Marcus think he is ready. I believe him in what he says below!!

damn even i'm scared
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by whirledps:

damn even i'm scared

That is quite an intimidating qoute, hopefully he takes advantage of practicing against a top notch defense in order to put his hurt on opposing teams.
Hearing about Lattimore playing later in the season is giving me goosebumps.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
His style of running reminds me more of an Adrian Peterson type

Showed my dad (Niner fan since the 80's) a bunch of Lattimore highlights. Interesting thing, I saw him as a Gore 2.0, but he said that Lattimore reminded him of Eric Dickerson. Do you see it?
Originally posted by robniner:
Hearing about Lattimore playing later in the season is giving me goosebumps.

Practicing with the team more likely. Harbaugh wont let him play until next season.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home