Not a member? Register Now!

MARCUS LATTIMORE is a 49er!

• mod
  • Veteran
His style of running reminds me more of an Adrian Peterson type
no way frank still runs a 4.6 40
Originally posted by THEB:

But Frank still does have a pretty good initial burst. He just doesn't seem to sustain runs as much ever so slightly. He has plenty left in the tank
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by THEB:

But Frank still does have a pretty good initial burst. He just doesn't seem to sustain runs as much ever so slightly. He has plenty left in the tank

Frank is quick but not fast ( high top speed).

Barry sanders was lighting quick, but didn't have a high top speed.

https://www.facebook.com/LattimoreNation

im so stoked we got this guy. I think there is a real chance if one of our RB go down late in the season that Lattimore comes in with a fresh set of legs for the playoffs and just wrecks shop
I would like to see that @matthewabbit (not that I want anything to happen to any other player!), maybe just get him in for a few carries in some games. As long as the coaches, doctors, and Marcus think he is ready. I believe him in what he says below!!

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
medicine is working wonders these days.could be back mid season

them steroids man. just look at what it did to AP
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
medicine is working wonders these days.could be back mid season

them steroids man. just look at what it did to AP

he even cherishes us acknowledging his steroid usage
I think Lattimore will be great for us, the only worry i have is the recent amount of defenders on other teams attacking our wrs and rbs knees.
Originally posted by whirledps:
I would like to see that @matthewabbit (not that I want anything to happen to any other player!), maybe just get him in for a few carries in some games. As long as the coaches, doctors, and Marcus think he is ready. I believe him in what he says below!!

damn even i'm scared
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by whirledps:

damn even i'm scared

That is quite an intimidating qoute, hopefully he takes advantage of practicing against a top notch defense in order to put his hurt on opposing teams.
Hearing about Lattimore playing later in the season is giving me goosebumps.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
His style of running reminds me more of an Adrian Peterson type

Showed my dad (Niner fan since the 80's) a bunch of Lattimore highlights. Interesting thing, I saw him as a Gore 2.0, but he said that Lattimore reminded him of Eric Dickerson. Do you see it?
Originally posted by robniner:
Hearing about Lattimore playing later in the season is giving me goosebumps.

Practicing with the team more likely. Harbaugh wont let him play until next season.