There are 170 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MARCUS LATTIMORE is a 49er!

I wasn't sold on this guy but the crazy amount of support for him has be intrigued.

Can't wait to see em in action,
38 Special.
Originally posted by 49erGamecock:

Hands on waist = out of shape = Aldon Smith
Can't wait for next year to see this dude in action. I have no doubt he will prove to be the best back taken in the 2013 draft.

Also, thank you to all the SC fans that have come here shared stories about this kid. I watched him tear it up as a player in college but I had no idea the type of person he was. It's very cool to get the perspective of his college fans, keep it coming GameCock faithful.
Saw Marcus early this week before he left SC for San Fran and he was so excited to get out there, kept saying I can't wait. We talked about the good food to be found there, he loves sushi and I'm sure he will sample some of the best available anywhere.
The man is a workaholic and will do the 49ers proud, no doubt. Not only was 38 worn by our Heisman trophy winner big George, its the number of touchdowns scored by Marcus in his career at Carolina.
Go Niners!
Originally posted by scar49er:
Saw Marcus early this week before he left SC for San Fran and he was so excited to get out there, kept saying I can't wait. We talked about the good food to be found there, he loves sushi and I'm sure he will sample some of the best available anywhere.
The man is a workaholic and will do the 49ers proud, no doubt. Not only was 38 worn by our Heisman trophy winner big George, its the number of touchdowns scored by Marcus in his career at Carolina.
Go Niners!

Who is you?

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by 49erGamecock:

Hands on waist = out of shape = Aldon Smith

that bust. He aint even running and he's winded. SMH.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Why everyones does 49ers fans seem too exciting about Lattimore? ... I feel bad that he got bad his knee for surgery! I am not sure if he will effect our team get to scare about injured.. I am kinda worried about our team!

Think 2014.

He can't playing this year? sure why not. let him rest and keep health his knee! If he will have strong his knee for ready in 2014? then Do it! Keep Faith!!!

that is what i said it! He will sit out this season! I am right! ... Good Luck Lattimore for rest and keep strong in next year!

http://tracking.si.com/2013/05/11/49ers-marcus-lattimore-fine-if-out-2013-season/?xid=si_nfl.....
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I wasn't sold on this guy but the crazy amount of support for him has be intrigued.

Can't wait to see em in action,

lol

got a loooooooooooooooong way to go for that
a season? maybe 2 since he'll be fighting to move up the depth chart? shoot he still had his senior year in college to do, so in a way next season would really be like his rookie year anyway.
[ Edited by 49erGamecock on May 14, 2013 at 10:09 AM ]
I can't imagine he will not be ready to participate fully in camp next year and play an important role in the offense. (Unless something really off the wall happens) I wouldn't be completely surprised to see him brought out at the end of THIS season to help in the Super Bowl stretch - if that is allowed by NFL rules. But since I only play a doctor on the internet, I'll leave that up to the San Fran doctors and coaches to determine. Still looking forward to watching his first carry!
Although he may be healthy enough to be on the field at the end of this year with his rehab, I think they might just end up putting him on IR, for roster moves to compensate for other injured players during the year. We already have Gore, Hunter, James. Unless all three got leveled with injuries, it's more prudent to have a more deliberate pace with Latti's rehab and development while freeing up another roster spot.

Ya'll may or may not have seen this...

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/daqh1?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=san-francisco-49ers

I'm assuming that's Frank Gore (21). I did not know what he looked like until now. It appears Latti is a few inches taller. I have never compared their physical stats