Not a member? Register Now!

MARCUS LATTIMORE is a 49er!

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH?!!!!

OH HELL YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Great pick!
Gore 2.0
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
!!

that's good we don't need anymore guys going to house parties and getting stabbed. haha but seriously that shows how committed and focus this kid is. The rich get richer!
  • Jd925
  • Veteran
Steal. Made my day..!. I was feeling the draft was pretty average until this pick... nice! 3rd RB in my ranking!
the only problem with marcus, he was never that fast to begin with in college. he probably between a 4.5 and a 4.6, on his best day. coming off that knee/leg injury, i doubt his speed increased.

either way, he would make an amazing full back, or 3rd down back. the guy made trent richardson look like kevin barlow when it came to getting physical.
not overly happy about it ...
Why everyones does 49ers fans seem too exciting about Lattimore? ... I feel bad that he got bad his knee for surgery! I am not sure if he will effect our team get to scare about injured.. I am kinda worried about our team!
Redshirt this year
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Why everyones does 49ers fans seem too exciting about Lattimore? ... I feel bad that he got bad his knee for surgery! I am not sure if he will effect our team get to scare about injured.. I am kinda worried about our team!

Think 2014.
also, went to school with him for the last 3 years. nothing but a class act, a poster boy that any university would wish they had. plus, i dont think he ever even went to a party lol
  • IT21
We just drafted Frank Gore to replace Frank Gore in a couple years
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
the only problem with marcus, he was never that fast to begin with in college. he probably between a 4.5 and a 4.6, on his best day. coming off that knee/leg injury, i doubt his speed increased.

either way, he would make an amazing full back, or 3rd down back. the guy made trent richardson look like kevin barlow when it came to getting physical.

I don't think he's talented as Gore was. Gore was seen as the best back in a group that included Edgerrin James, Portis and McGahee.

He's certainly worth the gamble though.
Who's got it better than US??????