There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MARCUS LATTIMORE is a 49er!

Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Lattimore is going to surprise some of you guys doubting him. I saw many of his games and he is faster than you'd think.

If he can break through the line, and with this oline he will, then watch out.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Lattimore is going to surprise some of you guys doubting him. I saw many of his games and he is faster than you'd think.

If he can break through the line, and with this oline he will, then watch out.

yeah. His speed doesnt concern me. Gore isnt a burner either. One cut and then up the field is all we need.
Here is some footage of Marcus Lattimore and his fam when he got the call from the Niners

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000166936/Lattimore-s-draft-journey
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Here is some footage of Marcus Lattimore and his fam when he got the call from the Niners

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000166936/Lattimore-s-draft-journey

Can't help but shed a tear of happiness for the young man and his family. Talk about a big ass chip on his shoulder
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Can't help but shed a tear of happiness for the young man and his family. Talk about a big ass chip on his shoulder

Yeah, he's been through alot. Hopefully, it turns out wonderfully for him and us.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Yeah, he's been through alot. Hopefully, it turns out wonderfully for him and us.

These
I don't think Lattimore was ever at the 49ers facility.

Goodwin must've been training somewhere else.

whoTF are the other scrubs lol

I'm guessing that must be the SC Gamecocks weight room. I see the garnet color weight machine frames and garnet on the back wall. Also, Marcus is wearing a Carolina shirt and a couple of the other guys have on garnet and black (school colors) shoes. However, I don't know who the other guys are. I recognize a lot of the SC players, but not those guys. I'm sure some of the other Gamecock fans who have come to this board may be able to tell you who they are. It's cool, and maybe an omen, that one of the guys is wearing a San Fran t-shirt!
I'm extremely happy for Marcus that he landed where he did. I'm sure he will become a Niner favorite as time goes by and you get to know the player and the man.
Originally posted by whirledps:
I'm guessing that must be the SC Gamecocks weight room. I see the garnet color weight machine frames and garnet on the back wall. Also, Marcus is wearing a Carolina shirt and a couple of the other guys have on garnet and black (school colors) shoes. However, I don't know who the other guys are. I recognize a lot of the SC players, but not those guys. I'm sure some of the other Gamecock fans who have come to this board may be able to tell you who they are. It's cool, and maybe an omen, that one of the guys is wearing a San Fran t-shirt!
I'm extremely happy for Marcus that he landed where he did. I'm sure he will become a Niner favorite as time goes by and you get to know the player and the man.

The guy in the 49ers t-shirt is current starting center Jonathan Goodwin lol
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Thanks. I did not know that. I believe the only 49er player I would probably recognize is the QB, CK. I'm sure I will learn more of them as I watch the 49ers for years to come. Does that appear to you as the 49er weight room? I wouldn't think Marcus would be allowed in there yet.
Originally posted by whirledps:

Thanks. I did not know that. I believe the only 49er player I would probably recognize is the QB, CK. I'm sure I will learn more of them as I watch the 49ers for years to come. Does that appear to you as the 49er weight room? I wouldn't think Marcus would be allowed in there yet.

Niners are a very easy team to become a fan of....storied history, (we feel) likeable players and great coaches, and course winning...welcome aboard! Yeah, I would assume the weight room is somewhere in the South...SC, GA or LA in order of likelihood
Wow the amount of SC fans we have gained is amazing.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Panthers must be viewed as North Carolina's team
so pumped for Marcus!
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Panthers must be viewed as North Carolina's team

ya, for the most part. the majority of football fans from SC, are falcon fans, then you got some panther fans, and fans of different teams.