There are 196 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
crabs, boldin, mario and patton all practiced today. gettin healthy for the playoff push!!!

Is it wrong that Corteney Cox gives me wood in that video? I say no.

I thought that was a dude.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
[ Edited by sfout on Nov 29, 2013 at 8:07 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Patton is off the injury list.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/05/quinton-patton-comes-off-49ers-injury-report/
off the injury list onto the inactive list
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
off the injury list onto the inactive list

He's been on the inactive list. Unless you meant he's staying there.
Whats the verdick with this dude? When he was drafted, I loved the pick but I havnt seen SQUAT from him, Based on ability I know he can PLAY. Use him already.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Whats the verdick with this dude? When he was drafted, I loved the pick but I havnt seen SQUAT from him, Based on ability I know he can PLAY. Use him already.

He has been injured.....

He had been injured.

He's WR #4 in a 2 WR offense.

LOL like Roman knows how to use receivers.
Will not play

What's a verdick?...

...and Patton has been injured since week 4. He just got off the injury report this week. You know that right?
Originally posted by btthepunk:

He's WR #4 in a 2 WR offense.

This, he won't step a foot on the field with crabs, boldin and manningham healthy. We don't even run 4 wrs sets and barely run 3
Originally posted by SofaKing:

What's a verdick?...

...and Patton has been injured since week 4. He just got off the injury report this week. You know that right?

he's not a fan. Just a whinger.... see Carradine, Tank.
Share 49ersWebzone