There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Originally posted by Antix:
Yes! We need as many decoys as we can get.

LOL
Originally posted by Antix:
Yes! We need as many decoys as we can get.

LMAO. What is that saying about truth and comedy?
Getting healthy at the right time.... just like the ravens
Any news on Pattons return. We sure could use the quickness and a better slot option than Boldin or a TE.
any updates?
Sure would be nice to get him & Crabtree back this week.
I'm hoping Patton is back this week, he's been out of his cast and practicing for almost a couple weeks now. If not against the Rams, then I'd expect to see him vs Seattle, with whatever amount of playing time he might get behind Crabtree, Boldin and Manningham.
I wanna see him do that stupid dance. Sad.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I'm hoping Patton is back this week, he's been out of his cast and practicing for almost a couple weeks now. If not against the Rams, then I'd expect to see him vs Seattle, with whatever amount of playing time he might get behind Crabtree, Boldin and Manningham.

Harbaugh mentioned Crabtree should be back this week in the post game news conf but didn't mention Patton but could say so Monday (longer press conf). I think we need him back he's a better #4 than Baldwin. Right now Crabtree, Boldin, Manningham, Patton, Baldwin, Osgood (ST active). Depending on if we go with 5 or 6 WRs Baldwin should start becoming inactive when Patton is back healthy. That's if he makes it past the cut. Man sure could have used Gordon all these weeks. I usually play it safe but wanted us to go get him since I think we need capitalize and win a SB this is our 3rd shot. Might be time to go big or go home. Get as many good players as you can and sort it out later. Than again if Crabtree and manningham start playing like last year's selfs would have been really hard to find a way to get all 4 the ball but in the mean time from weeks like 3 or so on we could have used him until the others got back. Plus Crabtree only under contract for 1 more year, Boldin and Manningham are FA's after this year. Anyways, I know shouldn't talk about Gordon just hard not to. Just have to hope Crabtree is some what like his old self but I expect him to be out of game shape for 2-3 weeks he looks like he gained weight.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 26, 2013 at 3:01 AM ]
It's kind've amazing, we're gonna be working with a loaded deck by week 15, could hit our stride, could streak. Could take Seattle down.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
It's kind've amazing, we're gonna be working with a loaded deck by week 15, could hit our stride, could streak. Could take Seattle down.

Sure could. Watching CK7 hit Mario with laser after laser last night sure did look nice, didn't it?
So is he actually coming back soon? That would be huge. Crabs, Boldin, Mario. Patton. That's a solid core
Originally posted by AUniner:
I wanna see him do that stupid dance. Sad.

his dance is great lol

i like fauria from the lions too. saturday night fever up in this b***h
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home