There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by xtm059:
every time KW touches the ball my a*****e clenches with fear. he's got butterfingers

Most stressful fair catches of all time

You don't remember Dexter Carter, then?
  • pd24
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,040
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by xtm059:
every time KW touches the ball my a*****e clenches with fear. he's got butterfingers

Most stressful fair catches of all time

You don't remember Dexter Carter, then?


lol. I remember. He was the skinniest RB ever.
any news i know hes out of the boot i was really excited for him this season
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by boast:
tbph, Patton hasn't showed much during the regular season. don't get me wrong, i really like the kid and i think he has a promising future. i just think he's been a bit overrated on this forum...a preseason crush.

Yeah, damnit, he didn't get 250 yards receiving on his handful of targets, dude's a bum, cut him now.


Patton showed enough to move up the depth chart ahead of Williams and Baldwin before he was injured, that's good enough for me.

like i said, with Crab, Ham, VD and Q there is no room for him. KW isn't going anywhere at the moment either.


Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by boast:
like i said, with Crab, Ham, VD and Q there is no room for him. KW isn't going anywhere at the moment either.

Of course there's no telling what Manningham will look like, or Crabtree for that matter, Williams won't be played ahead of Patton, so basically your argument breaks down to Patton won't play because of VD and Boldin, don't think anyone believes that is enough for the playoffs.

LOL. I love when posters live in their own alternate reality.


Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by boast:
it's not dumb to IR him. he'll never see the field with Crab, Ham, Q, VD and KW. not enough balls to go around.


laugh all you want but he's the only PR on the team.


Originally posted by boast:
KW might not be the best player but he's all we have. sure, Patton is probably more talented but the team will not sacrifice the PR position for a guy that may never even sniff the field on game day.


Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by boast:
i can see you're ignorant about the position.

Hunter and Wright have never returned a punt. PR is a lot different than returning kick offs. Perrish has played the position only three times.

LOL. Williams had a total of 9 punt returns prior to this season, yeah he's a seasoned vet.


Give me a break, even at ASU people used to hold their breath with him returning punts, only to see him fumble in the worst possible moment.

just cause you get anxiety over a player doesn't mean he will be replaced.




How do you guys feel now?
im ready to see those gold grills shining in the endzone...hurry back
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by boast:
tbph, Patton hasn't showed much during the regular season. don't get me wrong, i really like the kid and i think he has a promising future. i just think he's been a bit overrated on this forum...a preseason crush.

Yeah, damnit, he didn't get 250 yards receiving on his handful of targets, dude's a bum, cut him now.


Patton showed enough to move up the depth chart ahead of Williams and Baldwin before he was injured, that's good enough for me.

like i said, with Crab, Ham, VD and Q there is no room for him. KW isn't going anywhere at the moment either.


Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by boast:
like i said, with Crab, Ham, VD and Q there is no room for him. KW isn't going anywhere at the moment either.

Of course there's no telling what Manningham will look like, or Crabtree for that matter, Williams won't be played ahead of Patton, so basically your argument breaks down to Patton won't play because of VD and Boldin, don't think anyone believes that is enough for the playoffs.

LOL. I love when posters live in their own alternate reality.


Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by boast:
it's not dumb to IR him. he'll never see the field with Crab, Ham, Q, VD and KW. not enough balls to go around.


laugh all you want but he's the only PR on the team.


Originally posted by boast:
KW might not be the best player but he's all we have. sure, Patton is probably more talented but the team will not sacrifice the PR position for a guy that may never even sniff the field on game day.


Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by boast:
i can see you're ignorant about the position.

Hunter and Wright have never returned a punt. PR is a lot different than returning kick offs. Perrish has played the position only three times.

LOL. Williams had a total of 9 punt returns prior to this season, yeah he's a seasoned vet.


Give me a break, even at ASU people used to hold their breath with him returning punts, only to see him fumble in the worst possible moment.

just cause you get anxiety over a player doesn't mean he will be replaced.




How do you guys feel now?

Any news on Patton's recovery? I'm hoping it has something to do with Williams getting booted.
Originally posted by boast:

Originally posted by ltrain:
Any news on Patton's recovery? I'm hoping it has something to do with Williams getting booted.

He's out of his walking boot, I would expect him to start practicing in the next couple of weeks, which puts him perfectly into the late November timeline that was given when he was injured.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 12, 2013 at 12:49 PM ]
"@49ers: #49ers WR @PattonBoy_11 is back at practice for the first time since Week 4 injury."
Finally some good news
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
"@49ers: #49ers WR @PattonBoy_11 is back at practice for the first time since Week 4 injury."


  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,517
Yes! We need as many decoys as we can get.
Originally posted by Antix:
Yes! We need as many decoys as we can get.


Hey, fly patterns are tiring.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
"@49ers: #49ers WR @PattonBoy_11 is back at practice for the first time since Week 4 injury."

meh still cant beat out Miller for 3rd wide out