There are 131 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by boast:
laugh all you want but he's the only PR on the team.

Pretty sure Cox, Wright, Hunter all can fair catch the ball with flair too.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
it's not dumb to IR him. he'll never see the field with Crab, Ham, Q, VD and KW. not enough balls to go around.

Wright ?

Eric? lol.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Strange I don't remember calling him an All Pro. And how many games has he blown for the 49ers this year? How many fumbles does he have this year?

3 fumbles, and a nifty 1 yard kick return. How many touchdowns does he have this year?

How many potential Superbowl's has he cost this franchise? What good has he done to override that?

Link for the 3 fumbles? Not seeing it here http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13488/kyle-williams How many lost fumbles does he have this year btw?

Oh noe we had to kneel down at the 3 yard line instead of the 40 yard line. That play had 0 effect on the game and wasn't that bad of a play.

It really isn't my fault you have a problem dealing with facts.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

Pretty sure Cox, Wright, Hunter all can fair catch the ball with flair too.

i can see you're ignorant about the position.

Hunter and Wright have never returned a punt. PR is a lot different than returning kick offs. Perrish has played the position only three times.
Link for the 3 fumbles? Not seeing it here http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13488/kyle-williams How many lost fumbles does he have this year btw?

Oh noe we had to kneel down at the 3 yard line instead of the 40 yard line. That play had 0 effect on the game and wasn't that bad of a play.

The facts, you're defending a lousy player that has screwed this franchise and contributed basically nothing, a guy who looks pretty much the same as he did in college, plays scared and f**ks up in key moments.

1 Superbowl appearance he's blown for this franchise already.

The facts, you're defending a lousy player that has screwed this franchise and contributed basically nothing, a guy who looks pretty much the same as he did in college, plays scared and f**ks up in key moments.

1 Superbowl appearance he's blown for this franchise already.

LOL okay. What does 2 years ago have to do with this year?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
KW might not be the best player but he's all we have. sure, Patton is probably more talented but the team will not sacrifice the PR position for a guy that may never even sniff the field on game day.

Hunter and Wright have never returned a punt. PR is a lot different than returning kick offs. Perrish has played the position only three times.

LOL. Williams had a total of 9 punt returns prior to this season, yeah he's a seasoned vet.

Give me a break, even at ASU people used to hold their breath with him returning punts, only to see him fumble in the worst possible moment. There's teams that have rookies returning punts that are doing just fine. Overrating a guy who leads the NFL in fair catches is insanity.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 4, 2013 at 5:35 PM ]
KW might not be the best player but he's all we have. sure, Patton is probably more talented but the team will not sacrifice the PR position for a guy that may never even sniff the field on game day.

• boast
  • Hella Fame

LOL. Williams had a total of 9 punt returns prior to this season, yeah he's a seasoned vet.

Give me a break, even at ASU people used to hold their breath with him returning punts, only to see him fumble in the worst possible moment.

just cause you get anxiety over a player doesn't mean he will be replaced.

just cause you get anxiety over a player doesn't mean he will be replaced.

Doesn't mean he won't. We'll just have to see, eitherway, he's gone after the season and I'll be glad for that.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

all your posts are nothing but emotional. not worth trying to have a discussion with you.
all your posts are nothing but emotional. not worth trying to have a discussion with you.

No, we'll just agree to disagree. I think some here value Williams more than the 49ers coaches though. He got sent to the doghouse after the Indy game and lucked out with the Patton injury, based on his lack of performance and that James is now ahead of him on the depth chart, I don't see any reason to expect anything at all from him, the 49ers gave him every opportunity possible and he's blown every single one.

I said in the offseason that this guy is worthless when people were running around talking about what a big impact he would make as the #2 WR, he's shown that he doesn't have a place on this team in the future.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 4, 2013 at 5:40 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

No, we'll just agree to disagree. I think some here value Williams more than the 49ers coaches though. He got sent to the doghouse after the Indy game and lucked out with the Patton injury, based on his lack of performance and that James is now ahead of him on the depth chart, I don't see any reason to expect anything at all from him, the 49ers gave him every opportunity possible and he's blown every single one.

Garbage player that should have been gone awhile ago.

that's fine. but he's here now and he's the PR.
that's fine. but he's here now and he's the PR.

Doesn't mean he'll be in front of Patton if he returns. 49ers don't have to free up a roster spot to bring Patton back either.

1-Boldin
2-Crabtree
3-Manningham
4-Patton
5-Baldwin
6-Williams

No reason why the 49ers wouldn't keep 6 WR's with both Manningham and Crabtree coming off bad injuries.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 4, 2013 at 5:45 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone