LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

The Quinton Patton Tank of Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Originally posted by boast:
it's not dumb to IR him. he'll never see the field with Crab, Ham, Q, VD and KW. not enough balls to go around.

All of these guys have injury problems. If they were going to put Patton on the IR they would have done it by now IMO.

tbph, Patton hasn't showed much during the regular season. don't get me wrong, i really like the kid and i think he has a promising future. i just think he's been a bit overrated on this forum...a preseason crush.
tbph, Patton hasn't showed much during the regular season. don't get me wrong, i really like the kid and i think he has a promising future. i just think he's been a bit overrated on this forum...a preseason crush.

This.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
it's not dumb to IR him. he'll never see the field with Crab, Ham, Q, VD and KW. not enough balls to go around.

All of these guys have injury problems. If they were going to put Patton on the IR they would have done it by now IMO.

This. Thank you.

Yeah, damnit, he didn't get 250 yards receiving on his handful of targets, dude's a bum, cut him now.

Patton showed enough to move up the depth chart ahead of Williams and Baldwin before he was injured, that's good enough for me.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yeah, damnit, he didn't get 250 yards receiving on his handful of targets, dude's a bum, cut him now.

Patton showed enough to move up the depth chart ahead of Williams and Baldwin before he was injured, that's good enough for me.

like i said, with Crab, Ham, VD and Q there is no room for him. KW isn't going anywhere at the moment either.
like i said, with Crab, Ham, VD and Q there is no room for him. KW isn't going anywhere at the moment either.

Of course there's no telling what Manningham will look like, or Crabtree for that matter, Williams won't be played ahead of Patton, so basically your argument breaks down to Patton won't play because of VD and Boldin, don't think anyone believes that is enough for the playoffs.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 4, 2013 at 5:18 PM ]

Of course there's no telling what Manningham will look like, or Crabtree for that matter, Williams won't be played ahead of Patton, so basically your argument breaks down to Patton won't play because of VD and Boldin, don't think anyone believes that is enough for the playoffs.

LOL. I love when posters live in their own alternate reality.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

LOL, speaking of living in your own alternate reality, its the Webzone's #1 Kyle Williams booster. You think he's a shoo-in for that All Pro yet? How many more games can he blow for this team? If he plays, I'm counting on some typically clutch Kyle Williams style fumbles like only he can do, erase the good play of dozens on his own.

This is of course forgetting that Patton got moved up the depth chart ahead of Williams before he was injured, but why let facts get in the way. Patton in the preseason showed more potential and natural receiving talent than Williams has thus far in his entire dismal NFL career.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 4, 2013 at 5:20 PM ]

LOL, speaking of living in your own alternate reality, its the Webzone's #1 Kyle Williams booster. You think he's a shoo-in for that All Pro yet? How many more games can he blow for this team? If he plays, I'm counting on some typically clutch Kyle Williams style fumbles like only he can do, erase the good play of dozens on his own.

Strange I don't remember calling him an All Pro. And how many games has he blown for the 49ers this year? How many fumbles does he have this year?

Strange I don't remember calling him an All Pro. And how many games has he blown for the 49ers this year? How many fumbles does he have this year?

3 fumbles, and a nifty 1 yard kick return. How many touchdowns does he have this year?

How many potential Superbowl's has he cost this franchise? What good has he done to override that?

I'd google Kyle Williams fumbling but you know what's going to pop up...
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

laugh all you want but he's the only PR on the team.

laugh all you want but he's the only PR on the team.

Wright ?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I'd google Kyle Williams fumbling but you know what's going to pop up...

Herp......

Oops

DERP

Dude has a history of being the opposing team's best player in clutch moments.

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 4, 2013 at 5:28 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone